The beginning or The end ?

" Last Winter "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just walk away after i read the letter from him. I just can stand and speechless for awhile until i recognize that i should go away from this place. Only tears come up and memories with him in my mind. My body can not bear the weight of my body after reading the letter. why must you be? why in this short span of time? why when I try learning to love, why when i try to learn know the meaning of love, you break up these relationships?

I know, this is not your choice, but at least give me a reason.

I do know what i'm thinking about right now. I just feel my whole body and heart separate into a million piecies.

 

► Flashback on ►

 

"Hello, i'm Bang yongguk. Nice to meet you Ms." He said after he recognize that i'm angry with him. This is not our first meet and this is also not our first accident with him but this is third time. And when we met, his word always the same and sometimes i think.. " He is Alien? robot? or something like that? " .

" Oh ! Hello, Mr. Bang Yongguk. Nice to meet you to. " After i great him back, he just walk away and never look at my face. I was very angry but since i was curious with him when we meet i just pretend that i don't care and try to talk with him.

" Excuse me Mr. Bang Yongguk. did you pretend that you blind? can you see what are you doing with my dress? " I yelled at him. And suddenly he turned his back and look into my eyes.

" Sorry, Ms. "

" What?! just like that? do you learn how to respect or watch your attitude? "

" I said sorry. I have to go now " he said. I do know why i was angry with him. I'm type of person who not can easily got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter