FiRST KISS???

Do YoU LOvE Me??

UEE’s P.O.V

 

Aigooo.. I’m seriously late. It’s already 10.20 at night. Gain unnie gonna kill me.

 

“Uee-ah. How are you going to go home??” Manager oppa asked me.

 

“Gain noona will take me home. Don’t worry, orite. Oppa, I got to go now. See ya!!”  I run as soon as I get off from the car.

 

But I didn’t see Gain unnie even though I’ve already at the front of the restaurant. I need to call her.

 

“Yoboseyo. Unnie..” I said. But before I got to say what I want to say, Gain unnie was already shrieking at me.

 

“Ya! Where are you?? Isn’t that we’re suppose to meet at 10??” Gain unnie asked me.

 

“I’ve already at the front of the restaurant. Where are you??” I said while open the restaurant’s door.

 

“I’m already at the restaurant. You’re here?? Where are you?? I didn’t see you. Ya ya!! I’m here!!”Gain unnie raise her voice while waving at me. While walking to Gain unnie table, I suddenly notice there’s three men who’re not suppose to be in our gathering. And one of them is someone who’re I’m dying to see.

 

“Annyeong..” I greet them shyly with 90 degree bow.

 

“Unnie, where’s Hyuna and Seungyeon?? Isn’t that we’re suppose to have a girls meeting???” I asked Gain unnie. Even though I didn’t take a glance at Chansung, but I can tell that his eyes were on me.

 

“Ya. Why don’t you take a seat first??” Gain unnie said while pulling my right hand. I sit in front of Chansung. Even though we’re in touch for all this while, but meeting with him like this… I… just can’t put my eyes on him….

 

“Ya Uee-ah.. How come you look this gorgeous even with your bare face??” Taecyeon asked me with his awed face.

 

“Ehh?? Ani..” I respond shyly to him while take a glance at Chansung. Finally, I’ve got my strength to look at him. He looks perfect with his white shirt and black cap. He smiles at me. Omoo!!! He looks handsome with that seductive smile!!

 

“Unnie.. Can I have a talk with you for a second??”I asked Gain unnie. I need to hear her explanation about this unxepected meeting.

 

“Sure. We can make our order at the same time. Let’s go.” Gain unnie agree with me.

 

After a few meters from the men, I asked her anxiously.

 

“Unnie, what is this about?? I thought you’re saying that we’re gonna have a girls meeting. Not this meeting.”

 

“Waeyo?? Isn’t that you want to know more about Chansung?? I just gave a good chance for you to get to know more about him.” Gain unnie said while laughing. My face turned red as soon as I heard her words.

 

“But, how come you plan this entire thing??” I asked her again.

 

“Well, you know that I have a good relationship with Jokwon, right?? I planned it with him. I’m a good unnie, isn’t it?? Hahaha.” She laughs again while taking our meals.

 

“OK. Come on. The gentlemen are waiting for us.” She said while heading to our table.

 

As soon as I sit, I notice how Chansung look at me. Why did he look at me like that?? Is there something wrong with my face??

 

“Ya… who’s eating this three set of burger??” I asked coz I notice there’s three set of burger in one tray.

 

“It’s Chansung of course. There’s nobody in this world who can eat that much unless 2PM’s maknae..” Taecyeon said while having an evil smile in his face.

 

“Kya hyung!! You eat a lot too!” He said with his cute angry face.

 

“Chinchayo??? Wahh!!”  Chansung’s appetite really surprise me. He just smiled while respond to my amazement.

 

“Uee-ah, I heard After School is going to have a shuffle dance for this Gayo Daejun festival. Is that true??” Taecyeon asked me.

 

“Ne.. We’re going to do shuffle dance for SBS Gayo Daejun. I have no idea that this dance will be this hard. I thought it’s just a simple dance. But my legs were going to fall apart soon.” I sighed. All of them were laughing due to my complaining.

 

“Chinchayo?? You’re going to do a shuffle dance for SBS Gayo Daejun??” Chansung asked me. Why is he so surprise?? Am I didn’t tell him yet about the dance.

 

“Wahh.. After School and 2PM is really heaven made. We’re going to have a shuffle dance too for that festival.” He explained even further. How come he didn’t tell me that?? We’re talking to each other every day. But, well. I didn’t tell him about AS’s shuffle dance too, so I’ll pass. Kekeke.

 

“You’re not.” Taecyeon claim. Chansung gave a surprise look to Taecyeon.

 

“What?? It is true isn’t it?? Me, Junsu, Nichkhun and Wooyoung is the one who gonna do shuffle dance.” Taecyeon said while drinking his soft drinks.

 

“Ehh.. waeyo??” I asked Chansung, but before he being able to answer my question, Taecyeon interrupt.

 

“Because he got short legs!! Person with short legs is not suitable to shuffle. Hahahaha” Taecyeon were laughing like a crazy person while Chansung were pouting. Kyeopta!!!

 

“Kya hyung!! How could you say something like that in front of Uee??” He complaint to his hyung.

 

“Ya ya! Stop fighting, will you??” Gain unnie warned them. Jokwon and I were laughing at their antics.

 

2 hours later…

 

“Unnie.. it’s already past midnight. I need to go home now. Or else, Kahi unnie will kill me right now.” I said jokingly to Gain unnie.

 

“Ohh..chinchayo?? But I still have somewhere to go with Jokwon. Emm.. Chansung-ah, can you send her home??” Gain unnie asked Chansung. What’s exactly is Gain unnie trying to do??

 

“Ehh.. gwenchanayo.. I can take a taxi.” I said, refusing Gain unnie idea.

 

“Uee-ah, gwenchana. I’ll send you. It’s already late now. It’s pretty dangerous for you to take a taxi. Come. Let me send you. I can be your handsome driver tonight” Chansung said while making his mischievous face.

 

“Ne.. Uee-ah. Let us send you back.” Taecyeon insist to send me home while there’s a concern reaction in his face.

 

“Ya Taecyeon hyung. You need to follow us. Let Chansung send Uee back.” Jokwon trying to stop Taecyeon from taking me home together with Chansung. And I notice there’s an evil smile on his face. What are they going to do actually???

 

“Ohh.. OK then.. Chansung-ah.. Drive carefully ok.. CAREFULLY..” Taecyeon said carefully in twice then have a smirk on his face. What’s wrong with these people??

 

“Ne.. hyung.. I know.. Come on Uee.” He respond and give a shy smile to his hyung first then to me.

 

“Ne..  Unnie.. see you again.. Annyeong..” I said while giving a good bye hug to Gain unnie.

 

In the car…

 

Both of us just keep our mouth shut. I have no idea why we’re in this silent mode. When we’re on the phone, we talking like we’re having a very close relationship for years. But when we meet each other in person, both of us just keep silent. Suddenly,

 

“Hahahahaha.” He laughs out of nowhere.

 

“Why are you laughing??” I asked him. He just scared me.

 

“Aniyo.. I just wonder. Why can’t we act normal like when we talked on the phone and text to each other?? We become a different person when we meet personally.” He said. I agree with him. This is not usual Uee and Chansung.

 

“Hahaha. I don’t know. It’s probably because both of us are very shy person. Isn’t it??” I’m trying to make a good reason.

 

“Well.. probably.. But, do you know how happy I am when you showed up just now?? When Gain noona showed up first, my mind was thinking that you are lying to me since you say that you’re going to meet Gain noona, but she was there, with Jokwon. Thank God that you did not. It’s been a long time since I last saw you. And tonight, I think I’m going to sleep with a big smile on my face.” He explained cutely.

 

“Why did you think that I’m lying to you at the first place??” I asked him. I feel a lil’ bit sad because he didn’t trust me.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe because you have a lot of admirers and I felt unsecure when I think that you’re probably lying to me while going out with other men.” He said. There’s a sad mode in his face.

 

“Aniyo.. I’ve never met any male friends by myself. You know how strict my company is, isn’t it?? But, chakamanyo, why did you felt unsecure when I met other male friends??” I trick him with my killer question.

 

“Aaa aniyo.. it’s just..” He stuttered. I feel amused when looking at his stuttering mode. He keeps driving while having a red face.

 

15 minutes later…

 

Author’s P.O.V

 

“Here we are.. Gomawo for sending me back. I’ll treat you when we have some free time.” She thanked him with a very sincere tone of voice.

 

“Ne.. are you sure you want to treat me next time?? Coz I am a Han River monster.” Chansung said while laugh.

 

“What?? Han River monster?? Since when did you get that scary name??” Uee asked him while trying to unfasten the seat belt.

 

“Ya, you didn’t watch Army Idol, right?? When your unnies had being invited to our show?? How sad.. I watch every single of yours.” Chansung claim his obsession towards Uee.

 

“Ehh..aniyo.. Of course I watch that show.. I remember how you show your affection towards Kahi unnie. Isn’t it?? It’s just I don’t remember they give that name to you.” Uee was trying to defend herself while giggling.

 

“Hahaha. Kahi noona?? Please don't mention about that again... It is kind of embarrassing.” He looks so shy when I say that. I’m pretty sure that he’s one of Kahi unnie’s fanboy.

 

“Hahaha. Ok.. So.. See you again.. Good night.” She wished him with her seductive yet y tone.

 

But when Uee was trying to get off from the car, her phone drops from her hand and slide throughout the car seat. She’s trying to find her phone when Chansung did the same thing. Suddenly, Uee and Chansung’s head were banging with each other.

 

“Ouchh..” Both of them were whining while rubbing their head.

 

“Uee-ah. Gwenchanayo?? I’m sorry..” Chansung said while his hands were already at Uee’s head. He’s trying to ease her pain.

 

“Ne..Gwenchana.” She said while looking up to Chansung’s face. She was in shocked mode when she saw Chansung’s face. He just stared at her like he wants to kiss Uee passionately. And he never let off Uee’s hands since then.

 

“Chansung-ah.. waeyo?? Are.. you… ok??” Uee stuttered by seeing Chansung’s weird face.

 

But, Chansung didn’t answer her question. He kept staring at Uee. Then, he caressed Uee’s face like he touch a newborn baby. Chansung have no idea what’s gotten into his mind right now. But he finds Uee looks super attractive and y tonight.

 

And Uee didn’t protest what Chansung did. She really enjoys his fondling.

 

Suddenly, he got his strength to confess his long time love to Uee.

 

“Uee-ah, SARANGHAMNIDA.”

 

When Uee heard that beautiful confession, she startled but that’s just a few second after she heard Chansung’s sudden love confession. Coz later, a very big smile appeared at her round face.

 

Even though to be honest, she gets red in the face. She’s quite surprise with that love confession but not that surprise. Because from his fondling way, she knew that Chansung loves her.

 

Upon seeing Uee’s smiling, Chansung makes a quick move. He comes near to Uee’s face. At this moment, both of them are more than ready for their first kiss. And Uee was already close her dazzling eyes.

 

And they’re about 1 inch away from each other lips when suddenly there’s a knock at the left side window. They startled. And when they turned their faces to the knocking sound, they’re so shocked.

 

It’s Kahi and Jungah!!! Her 'APPA' and 'Umma'!!!

 

 

To Be Continued...

 

 

A/N Kahi unnie!! Jungah unnie!! why did both of you ruined their 'on the way' first kiss??? Kekekeke. kidding... =D

Because i Love my subsribers and readers so much, i uploded 2 chappies in one day. So, how is this 2 new chapter?? GOOD?? BORING?? SO SO?? i would like to have some comments from you, guys.. ^^