YoU're ReSTriCteD frOM DaTINg!!!

Do YoU LOvE Me??

Author’s P.O.V

 

At Uee and Jungah’s room

 

“Sit!” Kahi commands fiercely. Uee just follows her unnie’s order with a lil’ bit hesitation in her move.

 

“Quick!! What taking you so long??” Kahi command to Uee again while using her forefinger to pointing out at Uee’s bed. While Jungah, as usual, with her calm face, she pull Uee to sit on the bed in order to avoid Kahi’s anger becomes bigger and wild.

 

“What are both of you were trying to do just now?? Have you ever realize who are you and where you are??!!” Kahi just popped up with the questions right after Uee sits uncomfortably on the bed while both of her hand is on the waist.

 

“Aa..aniyo unnie…” Uee stuttered while her eyes in on the room’s floor. She didn’t even dare to put her eyes on Kahi’s face.

 

“Then, what??”Jungah overtake the interrogation session. She tries to looks as fierce as she can.

 

“Unnie.. we’re.. in.. love..” Finally, Uee got her guts to admit her feeling towards Chansung even though she says it like saying it to oneself.

 

But Kahi and Jungah heard it pretty well since it’s already on midnight and the other girls are already on their dreamland.

 

“Mworago??!! Since when?? Is it after you made your confession on Happy Together??” Both of them were asking Uee simultaneously.

 

“Ani.. it’s been quite a long time actually. I think it’s happened when we have a recording at Pattaya. Unnie.. please… let me date him..” Uee said with a lil’ bit begging tone on her voice.

 

“What??!! Date??!! Are you kidding me?? Don’t you already know that you can’t date?? That’s our company policies. You’re an idol, have you forgot about that fact?? Ohh.. Please don’t tell me that you forgot about that.” Kahi asked Uee boldly.

 

Jungah were just looking at Kahi and Uee’s face in turn. She didn’t dare to in into this conversation especially when she saw Kahi’s face.

 

“Unnie.. Please.. I’m begging you.. I can’t live without him. He’s already become part of my life right now.” Uee said with her going to sobbing voice while trying her hard to hold the tears.

 

“What?? Begging me?? So, you mean you’re ready and won’t care that you will lose your fans and supporters?? You mean you’re more than ready to get bash by Chansung’s fans that will never ever approve your relationship?? What?? Is it not enuff for you to get bashed by your current haters?? Is that what you’re trying to say to me??” Kahi just give a shotgun questions to Uee who likely begin to cry.

 

“Kahi unnie, could you please put your voice a lil’ bit down. I’m sure you don’t want to wake the other kids up.” Jungah interrupt while trying to comfort Kahi.

 

“Uee-ah, are you sure that you love him?? Or is it just a normal crush?? I’ve never knew that both of you have gotten into this close before. Well, since you rarely got a chance to meet him or even other 2PM’s member since you’re so busy with your solo activities. I thought we’re closer with them rather than you since we met them pretty much often.” Jungah asked in order to make Uee ensure her own feeling.

 

“I love him, unnie.. I never felt like this before. He’s the only one who makes my heart beat faster than usual.” Uee said while trying to make her unnies to understand how she feels.

 

“Ok. Then what about him? Are you sure he’s not just playing with you? Are you sure he also feel what you feels?” Jungah asked again. Kahi just let Jungah to continue her interrogation.

 

“ I can’t say that I’m sure with his feeling. But I can see the sincerity in his eyes when he admits that he loves me.” Uee said with her going to slow down sobbing voice.

 

“Tch. Kya, whatever. Just give me your phone.” Kahi said firmly.

 

“Waeyo??” Uee asked her unnie. Her phone is still in her hand.

 

“Just give me your phone. No questions. And don’t you dare to get in touch with him until I said so. Do you understand me??” Kahi said while taking Uee’s phone forcefully from Uee’s hand.

 

“But, unnie..” Uee whining and began to cry again.

 

“No but. Jungah, I need to talk to you for a moment. Come on.” Kahi said while going out from the bedroom together with Jungah.

 

As soon as Kahi open up the door and stepping out from the room, there’s someone who get startled by sudden opening door.

 

“Kya Lizzy-ah. What are you doing in here? Why are you still not on your bed??” Kahi asked her. ‘Is she overheard everything?’ Kahi thought to herself.

 

“Aaa..ani.. I’m going to the toilet when I heard three of you just coming back. So.. I just..” Lizzy stuttered.

 

“You’ve heard everything?? Isn’t it??” Kahi asked again. Upon seeing Kahi’s fierce face, Lizzy just run and hiding behind Jungah’s back and didn’t dare to answer Kahi’s question.

 

What Kahi thought was right. Lizzy have heard everything.

 

“Unnie.. poor Uee unnie.. Just.. let her be with Chansung oppa..” Lizzy said while trying to persuade Kahi to let Uee date with Chansung. Even though Uee didn’t say anything to her before, but she knew there’s something going on with her unnie and Chansung lately.

 

“Kya. Shut your mouth! Don’t you ever dare to talk about this with the other kids. Arasso??” Kahi said with a whispering mode of voice but firm.

 

“Jungah, let’s go.” Kahi asked Jungah to follow her. They need to have a quick discussion about this sudden matter.

 

Right after Kahi and Jungah were out from Lizzy’s sight, she immediately go to Uee’s room. And she saw her beloved unnie were crying without any sound.

 

“Unnie..gwen..gwenchanayo??” Lizzy asked carefully while wiping the tears on Uee’s cheek and hugging her unnie. She seriously can bear to see her unnie in this kind of situation. Uee just hugged Lizzy back in order to calm down herself.

 

In the meantime…

 

“Jungah-ya. ottoke??” Kahi asked Jungah who just take her sit.

 

“Molla.. but unnie.. pity her.. I think what Lizzy said is true. Just let her date. She works so hard since her debut days. She even lost her friends just because her killing schedule. Don’t you see how sad she is just now?? Don’t you want to see her happy??” Jungah express her disappointment towards Kahi while playing with the origami flapping bird at Kahi’s desk.

 

“Kya! Of course I did. My heart’s aching when I saw her tears. Of course I want to see her happy. You know how much I love her. But what she did just now is against our company rules. You know that right?? I don’t want her to get in any trouble.” Kahi said.

 

“As far as I know, Uee is the one who will never ever dare to go against the rule. This is not so Uee.” Kahi continued. Right now, she’s definitely in shocked with Uee. Where’s the old Uee that she used to know before??

 

“Well, I guess love’s just changed her into someone else. Unnie, I think you really need to talk to the President Han. It’s better for him to know it from you rather than someone else. I believe that you can convince him to let Uee date. He only and will listen to your words. Plus, he loves Uee so much. I think he will let Uee date.” Jungah said confidently.

 

“You think so??” Kahi asked Jungah back. She’s looking for an assured reaction on Jungah face. Jungah just smile brightly to encourage her unnie while nodding her head.

 

"Alright then. I will try my best for her. But i need your support. We'll go and meet President Han tomorrow. Ok?? But don't say anything to Uee yet. Arasso??" Kahi who were just got convinced by Jungah asking for Jungah's help.

 

"Yes. Absolutely. Thanks unnie.." Jungah said and give a thank god hug to Kahi.

 

 

To Be Continued...

 

 

A/N Hello my beloved readers and subscribers.. Jeongmal mianhae for the long wait. I'm on vacation for the last few weeks. Sorry again.. TT TT. So here, another chapter. Since i've been gone like a  month, i'll try my best to upload for chapter 11 tonight (MYT of course..kekeke) or tomorrow. and sorry again for the grammatical errors.. TT TT. and yay!!! i've got 20 subscribers!!! thank you!!! ^^