Meant to be together

YongSeo [Drabble's]

"Yeah, I'm often asked it to you, but you never want to answer." I said it to you. 

I was driving going to back home. My house.  Our House.


Have you ever asked me how much sense my love for you? As much as we have faith that we are should together. Even a little time to sit on a comfortable couch while watching the movie, I enjoyed it. And every time our fingers touch, I like it. Seriously, it is just only two hours less, but I remember everything. 

The smell of your shampoo at your hair. Sensing that your warm hair inversely to the your hand grip who's that slightly frozen. Have you ever asked me how much I wanted to spend my time with you? As much as when you always kiss me every time. 

Perhaps it is a bit of time there when we sit in our favorite coffee shop, each sip of caffeine through each other's lips. When I had americano, your's had latte.

When the heavy rain, you would prefer for us to drink hot tea. And how tired I am, even though the headache interfere, I will accompany you to the restaurant you like most, just for having a tea time together. Let you choose what you preferred more. 

Just a little time to see you, when there is only a distance who separated us by stairs. 

Have you ever asked me how happy I'am when you ask me to kiss your forehead? Ah, you do not know. I love your tireless when you kiss me many times. Clandestinely when I'm alone. 

I liked when you sudden steal my lips for your kissing endlessly. Not once, not twice, many times at will. I like you who always tip toe's kissed my cheeks when it was already dark and the night will separate us. 

No more waiting for me patiently except you. Trust me, we're meant to be together, at some time, our time. To forever. Sharing simple things. 

Like love. 

Forever.

-Yonghwa-