Bittersweet Coffee.

YongSeo [Drabble's]

You shut the front door loudly in front of me. Until a few minutes elapsed I still had not moved from there, staring at the door with glazed eyes. When the roar of the car came away from the garage, then I slowly walking backwards. My hands move to wipes the two tears that stole an opportunity out of the corner of my eye's. 

I sat in the living room, facing two cups of my homemade coffee. The smoke had thinned, I just can smell the same fragrance all around. I chin, facing your iPhone it's just lying on the table unmoving. Even I don't have a way to ask you back home tonight. Once again, I managed to wipe away the tears that flowed to my cheeks. I drank the coffee with tears that began rivers around my face. That sweet taste of that coffee, suddenly disappeared entirely-just bitter that I felt throughout my mouth. 

Until all coffee in my cup runs, your siloutte did not appear. I watched your cup of coffee is still full, that's your favorite coffee, who you haven't drink earlier. Tired of crying made me asleep on the couch. 

My eyes opened when suddenly felt a touch on my forehead. I saw you sitting under my couch, drinking your coffee. "You've got up? Go sleeping in the room Hyuun~ " slowly you tells me and touch my face. 

I took a deep breath. Looking at you that looks so tired. "Sorry about that before." You paused, then turned to me.   down my hair. "I'm sorry I just got to emotional and upset like that," you say it with a smile on your face. 

I reached for your hand, rubs it and hold it tight, "Don't just go away again like that...." 

"Hmm ...," you said while drinking your coffee. 

"Yes?" I pleaded as I'm gonna woke up and walk away to the kitchen. "Let me make a new coffee. That coffee already cold. " 

"No need," you say and grabs my hand, hold it in order to keep me stay at your side. "This coffee is still delicious. I always love homemade coffee. " 

I expands my smile, then I sat on your side. I rested my head on your shoulder, so on I played with yours fingers. "Don't go ...." 

"How can I go all the way without this a damn really good coffee?" You say it while embraced me. 

Once again I breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Stay here. Be sugar to my coffee, " You add it, and I just smile in relief, "I love you.." I say it while peck your lips. 

 

-Seohyun-