Meeting Him

Crushes Crash

Okay, things are getting awkward for sure.

At first, this stranger was so unknown to me, but look, I got myself into something I never did experience.

"Luhan." I turned back at the person infront of me, Sehun beamed at him. I didn't know why. Maybe I should not know anyways.

This Luhan guy fully faced the both of us then he breathe in and out. He looked down and looked back up at us. Then he smiled. What was that smile for? Seriously, the world is killing me. Two guys infront of me that has the opposite attitudes and the way they act. It's like God is taking me away. "Oh hey, Sehun!" He waved at Sehun and I just stood there, left alone.

Sehun blanky stares at me then back at Luhan with a hint of fierce in his eyes. Maybe I've done something I wasn't supposed to. "So-uh, Sehun... I should bette  " I was cut off by this Luhan guy who wears this cute of a kind face, he caught my in his arms and look down at me. I didn't know why my heart throb faster, so I just ignored it.

"Who is this girl? She-she looks so beautiful!" This guy is too much for me. I never recieve such compliment as that. Why does he act so... so manly? That may not be the best description for him but he makes my heart throb and go *doki! doki! Last time I've checked, Sehun was the one who makes this kind of thing without doing anything.

Sehun sighs heavily, "Luhan, I think you're killing her." Now he cares?

Luhan gasps and lets go of me, I gasped for air and then rub my neck and my throat. "Oh, my! I'm so sorry!" He apologized. Who couldn't anyways?

Few couple of awkward seconds and Luhan broke the silence.

"So..." He started, not being able to think of words, in my vision. He continued, "Oh yeah, I'm Xi Luhan! Nice to meet you, and you what's your name?" He introduced, while bowing 90 degrees.

I smiled lightly and bowed at him then greeted him, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Haewon. Second year class-A"

"Oh, Class-A? I'm also there, but why didn't I see you around?" Luhan asked casually.

I pondered for a while. I replied, "Well I am seated on the second row infront, I assume you are at the back, yes?"

Luhan smiled, but before he could continue he was blocked by Sehun. tsk.

"Excuse me for interupting," He began, what? Interupt my . I never cursed that much but hey, You're talking to this manly guy and you're ganna interupt such a moment. Well, he has some right to interupt 'cause we left him in mid-air. You know how awkward it is when two people are talking and you're just in the middle doing nothing. Sehun continues, "Hello? I am here. I think I'm abandoned or something."

Luhan chuckled, "What the-? Oh. Se. Hun. I never knew you talked that way, hah. You're not the Sehun I know, or preferable, We know." Well, it seemed Luhan has a point there, Sehun needed attention? Wow, hold on a second am I dreaming?


Chapter out. Comments are appreciated, Subscribe too! Any mistakes found please say to me. English is not my first, thank you! Please don't leave without doing anything! Bye-bye! I'll update soon as I can. Comments motivates me. *it mean heart throbbing in Japanese *I put Xi because you know in Korean?