Wrong Turn

Crushes Crash

Starting a day was something easy for me; you just had to open your eyes then, oh, you're awake and that's where you'll start a day.

I never new this type of day would happen. And I was horribly shocked.

Now here I am standing infront of the school campus' huge heartthrob or should I also say the one who I'm crushing-on.

who's your crush? I recalled only to be shoot straight at the heart aka bullseye. "I-uh I.." I stuttered, I tried to find some words that would fit in this situation. But who the freak cares? It's my crush we're talking to! How am I supposed to think straight? It's not like someone would pass by here and I'll just constantly shout that he was my crush and if somebody belives that I would take myself as a genius. I'm not in some story who randomly does that. Well, the world isn't that good to me. Some stranger just walked by and I just shouted, "That guy! H-him!" I shouted as he stopped and gave me a questioning look, not what  I wanted, No. 

I turned around to the guy infront of me, Sehun. He just stood there and showed his natural facial expression which is his cold look.

Who am I kidding? He's not a stupid person! No one could believe that. I am a stupid myself, I made myself look stupid infront of the person who I'm so attracted to. What should I do now?

The guy I just pointed at started to walk as if nothing had happened, so when I called him out, "A-wa-wait!" he stopped and turned around at his left. I glanced at Sehun and his eyes grew darker. Maybe the stranger took the wrong turn and he should've just took the other way around and not passing by here. Who-knows-what will happen next.

What will?


Chapter out. Comments are appreciated, Subscribe too! Any mistakes found please say to me. English is not my first, thank you!