AUTHOR'S NOTE II

❝HEARTBREAKER❞ - APPLY CLOSED

NOTE

Chosen characters are Lim Bae (Lead Guitar), Finn Meyers (Keyboard/Synths), Choi Heejun (Bass), Hwa Miharu (Drums), Ahn Taehyun (Leader), Ahn Ryeoshin (Manager), and Song Eun (Lead Singer). For each character I've written a very short and rough bio based on apps for while providing a link to each application for extra information when it comes to filling out the form that I spoke about earlier in a previous Author's Note. 

The form shouldn't take too long and I don't expect essay long answers for the questions but a couple of sentences for each. The form is broken down into two love interest sections, choose the two characters you would like to have as a love interest for your character, quick blurbs about your character's relationship with the other guys of the group (just delete your character's name from the list), and some scene requests you may like for your character (these can be copy and pasted from your app or they can be entirely new). It shouldn't take too long and it would be extremely helpful to me so that I can see how your character gets along with the other characters that were chosen for the fic and who you want your character to be paired with. (I know there are 7 chosen applicants, but there is a question that asks if you need a love interest for this fic and if you feel like you don't need or really want one, just answer yes or no for that question.)

You'll have until 21 Mar 14 to get that in and you can find the form here. (Just copy and paste to your blog when filling it out and turn it in to that post as well.)

Lim Bae: He's a little bit awkward and slow to trust, but he has a good heart and head on his shoulders. Slightly scarred by life and used to the darker sides of people, Bae finds music to be the only outlet he can count on. Passionate about the guitar and getting a chance to play at the 'Battle of the Bands,' it has been a bit of a dream to do something like that for this country bumpkin. Especially since the band means quite a bit to him, even though he never knew how much. 

Finn Meyers: The Yankee of the group. Born and somewhat raised in the US before traveling to London, Tokyo, and eventually Seoul, South Korea due to his father's job, Finn has learned to take many things in stride and be quite optimistic about life. Usually one to smile all the time, laugh and joke with everyone, and just try to find himself while he's taking a few gap years before going to college, if he even decides to go there, Finn quickly finds himself as the the keyboardist for Heartbreaker while his parents are away.

Choi Heejun: Born into a wealthy family, Heejun may have not known much about the struggles that other families had went through, but he had experienced his own type of sadness too. Finding himself involved with the wrong crowd rather young, Heejun's family was slow to learn that Heejun wasn't too keen on getting into the family business and wanted to be a musician instead. Rather eccentric, outspoken, and stubborn, Heejun sticks to the band like glue, even if his family isn't too happy of him doing such a thing. 

Hwa Miharu: A genuine thrill seeker, Miharu is the type of person that likes taking risks and may be sometimes a bit of a loose cannon compared to the other members of Heartbreaker, even if he's intelligent enough to not throw himself in risky situations. However, despite his wild and dauntless nature, his step brother, Ryeoshin, is more than capable of taming him and keeping him mostly in line. But a dark past and quite a few secrets between him and Ryeoshin may threaten his future in the band. 

Ahn Taehyun: He used to be a model before he had became the leader of 'Heartbreaker,' deciding to turn to music instead and start a group filled with misfits and eventually show their stuff at the 'Battle of the Bands.' Somewhat of a ual deviant and most likely voted to be the one that needs to be forcefully dragged away from groupies, Taehyun doesn't always seem like the type of leader that one would want for a group. But he's loyal, passionate about music, and when he's not doing things like trying to give some of the younger members' heart attacks, he's quite the dependable guy.

Ahn Ryeoshin: Manager to 'Heartbreaker' and a bit of a pain in the with how he can be, Ryeoshin is an addition to the group that Taehyun probably didn't want, but accepted for the sake of the group's future and Ryeoshin being Miharu's brother. Calculating, intelligent, and more than a bit bossy and controlling, it's quite often that Ryeoshin 's heads with some of the other members or feels like some of the group are actual lazy asses and don't even want to be in the group. But that's not always the case and when you have a brother who constantly makes you worried, it's sometimes hard to see past the hand in front of your face. 

Song Eun (Monday): Monday is definitely not the type of person that one would expect to be a lead singer, because unlike Finn and Miharu who can be loud and quite confident, Monday seems to be the opposite. Having to learn to deal with panic attacks and anxiety throughout his life, Monday is the type of person that seems to be afraid or even wary of his own shadow. So it literally made no sense for him to be a singer when you would assume he would most likely have a panic attack as soon as he had went on stage, but despite that, he doesn't want to let his hyung down for doing such a thing.