Notice to the Reading Public

Lifeless[Oneshot]

            I, SilentReada author of this Lifeless fanfic, am offering my apologies to all Kwanghee’s fans out there. I am offering it to all I aggravated, infuriated, frustrated, and maybe hurt as I am the first one to probably kill our beloved Kwanghee in a fic. Don’t get me wrong, but I’m a fan of him too and I have a reason why I did this fic. That’s why I joined here.

 

            I am posting this apology notice since I received too many flak offline locally. Some people I know who knew I had an account here has told their acquaintances about this fic. It spread like wildfire since many of us here like ZEA. I was branded a murderer, ungrateful, and what hurt me the most was a traitor. I am thankful that many love Kwanghee as I did or maybe even greater but hurt now that they will probably treat me as an outcast.

 

            Some of them though, the understanding ones, recommended to me that I could just revise it and make Kwanghee live. It is an easy way out but I, with my pride as the author, will take the hard way. I will not revise this fic. Instead I will integrate it to another fic as part of the plea bargain.

 

            The reason for this is that we fans don’t know the real Kwanghee. Heck, maybe even his teammates doesn’t know the real him. What we see is recorded and he might be different offcam. I am not hoping for it, but there is a chance that he is thinking like that. We don’t know what he is thinking in those times. We don’t know that behind those strong smiling face is a vulnerable Kwanghee. Also (Please don’t be angry again) I’m affected by many 2min angst that I read this past few weeks. And that is what spurned my imagination to make this fic.

           

I hope that I made my stand and reasons clear to all people.

 

Apologizing Sincerely,

SilentReada

 

Here’s the link for the fic that will integrate this story just in case you got lost.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68091/when-kwanghee-became-a-fanfic-writer-three-shot-zea