A Broken Heart

A Broken Heart

-2013-

The alarm clock woke the sleeping beauty who is hiding under the blanket. Victoria kicked away the blanket and turned off the alarm clock. She took a rubber band and tied her long wavy brown hair into a bun. She took a tower and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After that, she wore a pink shirt with a pair of white shorts, matching his new pair of white heels. She put her camera into her bag and left her small apartment. She walked all the way to Chang Min’s restaurant to have her brunch.

“Can you practice a healthier lifestyle?” Chang Min complained when he placed samgyetang and a bowl of steamed rice in front of Victoria. “You’re always eating brunch, and then dinner at late hour.”

“I’m on a diet,” Victoria giggled.

“I’m not joking,” Chang Min told her.

“I know my own body condition. Don’t worry,” Victoria said. “You have a new customer.”

After Chang Min walked away to serve his customer, she took out her camera and took photo of the food. She’s a famous blogger in Seoul. She blogs about her daily life, fashion and food. She also works as a part time model for different magazine companies. Chang Min came back to her table after passing the order to his workers.

“What’s your plan for today?” Chang min sipped his iced lemon tea.

“Walk around Hongdae to check on the new shops,” Victoria answered.

“That’s it?” Chang Min asked.

“Why? You want to bring me somewhere?” Victoria questioned him.

“Jae Joong hyung has invented some new dishes for his restaurant and he wants to invite us to go there tonight,” Chang Min answered.

“What time?” Victoria put a piece of Kimchi into .

“After ten,” Chang Min told her. “If you’re going, give me a call before you reach his restaurant.”

“Araso,” Victoria said and continued eating her brunch.

***********************************************************************************************

Everyone in the meeting room couldn’t hide their nervousness. They don’t even dare to look at the man who is deep into his own thought about the proposals they submitted to him.

“This is all the best you all could do?” Kyu Hyun finally spoke.

No one answered his question. They looked at each other through the corner of their eyes.

“These proposals are nothing but words on a piece of paper!” Kyu Hyun threw the files across the long table. “I want constructive opinions and all of these are rubbish! All of you are elites that I hired and none of you can give me a good idea!”

Again, silence filled the room after Kyu Hyun expressed his anger. He couldn’t take it anymore and walked out from the meeting room and went back to his own office. Jung Mo, Kyu Hyun’s personal assistant followed after him.

“There’s a wedding invitation sent to here for you,” Jung Mo took out an envelope from the file he was holding. “It’s from your sister.”

“Next month?” Kyu Hyun stared at the date on the invitation card. “Help me book the flight to Seoul next week.”

“But, you can’t leave the company for one month,” Jung Mo said.

“I say can,” Kyu Hyun responded. “And you’re coming too.”

“Yes, boss,” Jung Mo said. “By the way, you have a lunch appointment with Miss Yoo Na at 12.30pm.”

“Who arranged that?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“Mrs. Cho called me yesterday to arrange it,” Jung Mo answered.

“Araso. Go back to you work,” Kyu Hyun told him.

***********************************************************************************************

(A/N: I'm glad that you guys leave comments for this story. It makes me realised that someone is reading my story~ And that's where my motivation comes from. Enjoy the update. Love.)