Leaving for a Few Days

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

After pulling an all nighter, I felt like I was on a nonstop adrenaline rush.  I had all of this energy, and I didn't know how to get rid of it.

"Good morning," Siwon greeted me.

"Oh...hi."

"Why are you up so early?  It's only three in the morning."

"I should be asking you that," I replied.

"I went to church, if you could believe that."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Siwon and I never had a one-on-one conversation until today, and I felt really awkward around him.  I felt nervous--like if I messed up around Siwon, God would condemn me or something.

"Church takes that long?"

"No, I also went out for a jog.  And since the dorm was closer to church than my house, I decided to stop by."

"A jog?"

"It's not like I can jog while everyone's awake."

"Can I come with you next time?" I asked.

"To church?"

I nodded.

"Why?"

"I don't know.  It seems like a fun experience."

"To me, it is, but to you..."

"I haven't been to church before, so I want to go with you next time."

"I'm cool with that," Siwon said.

"Why do you want to go to church?  And with Siwon, of all people?" Heechul asked, greatly disturbed.  I didn't even know that he was there--he was so quiet.

"He's the only member that I haven't had a proper conversation with so far..."

"Hm..." Heechul stared off in thought.

"Where are the others?"

"Radio shows, live broadcasts, and so many other things that I don't really care for."

I nodded.

--

I was about to fall asleep, when I suddenly remembered that Sungmin borrowed my laptop.  I couldn't fall asleep, even after assuring myself that nothing would happen to it if I let him keep it for one night.  I snuck out of bed--not like anyone cared, since they were all promoting on television--and went right into Sungmin's room.

Sungmin's room was...something else.  It was...a big mess.  There were so many things in his room that I couldn't even see the floor.  How can he live in a mess like this?

I surveyed the room but found no signs of my pink laptop anywhere.  Then, I crouched down and looked under the bed.  Found it. But I came across something else too.  A...diary?

"I'm going to read it," I muttered.  Honestly, I do want to know what goes on through Sungmin's head, and what better way to do it than read his diary?

I opened the book to the first page.  The date was seven years ago.  

So, right before Sungmin left. 

I was about to close the book, when something caught my eye--my name.  

Dear Diary,

My sister is being annoying again.  I can't wait to get out of the house and away from her.  I tried out for SM Entertainment and they accepted me!

I didn't know he felt that way about me back then.

Then I flipped to the newest entry dated yesterday:

Dear Diary,

She's being annoying again.  I wish she would just leave me alone.  Why did she have to come here and mess with the members?  I wish she would leave for good.

I dropped the book, grabbed my laptop, and ran out. 

If I had read a bit further, I would have seen the rest of his diary entry.  I didn't.  In fact, I never saw that diary ever again.

If he wants me out, then I'll leave.  I'll come back when I'm ready.

I packed an overnight bag, grabbed my hoodie and shoes, and left.  I glanced back at the dorm once before leaving.

Super Junior will come home to an empty house...