Playboy

R I V A L R Y.

Running the comb through your hair one last time, you looked in the full-length mirror that stood in the corner of Heeyoung's very pink bedroom. You felt attractive, you looked attractive. Wearing a skin tight, bodycon blue dress with heels to match, you were out to impress. Heeyoung and Dongmin stood behind you, grinning.
"You really ought to come out with us more often, you always end up looking great." He complimented. You blushed a little and thanked him, shrugging as you did so.
"I told you, now that i've turned 21 - i'm going to! Anyway, is the taxi here?" You asked, Dongmin nodded and you picked up your purse, waving goodbye to Heeyoung's parents as you walked out the front door and climbed into the back of the taxi. You stared out of the window as you began to head into the city center., the lights and the various clubs and shops. Heeyoung had mentioned a club called Scarlets, or something along those lines - you couldn't quite remember but you were informed that it was one of the most popular places nowadays and it wasn't terribly expensive. The taxi parked up outside the door, you noticed there was a little queue but you weren't bothered about waiting. Dongmin handed over some money to the driver and you all got out, walking ot the back of the line
"I'm so excited! Make sure we get a small table though, I don't wanna be dancing all night." Heeyoung exclaimed,fidgeting a little due to the cold .Dongmin paused for a second and then nodded.
"Alright alright, look if you two go up to the bar i'll find us a table how does that sound?" He proposed, you and Heeyoung looked at each other and then agreed. As you all moved up one more spot in line, a large man dressed in all black opened up the bit of rope closest to you.
"You 3, come on in." He instructed, you carefully stood out of line, watching the glares of everyone else.
"But we're at the back..?" You replied quietly, not sure if this was a mistake. 
"Well we've got instructions to let you in." The man replied, you glanced over his shoulder and saw the same man from the shop earlier standing by the door. Was it him? It could've been. Nevertheless, you didn't argue anymore and instead, you walked straight in.

Junhyung wasn't a tall man, but he was handsome and boy did he know it. Large lips and symmetrical features mixed with his fluffy brown hair that swept over his forehead made him the target for many girls. This particular night he was wearing a wife-beater with a blazer, shoes and trousers to match. He looked good, he smelt good and as he sat back on a couch with a girl on either side, he admired you as you walked in.
"That her?" He asked, nodding subtly in your direction, watching as you conversed with your friends at a table. Dongwoon nodded as he sat opposite, a girl curling up to his side. Several other men sat around them. Hyunseung, a man with a strong jaw and thin hair tilted his head as he observed you.
"What do you think?" He asked, Junhyung smirked, biting his lower lip as he looked you from head to toe.
"She's gorgeous, look at that figure." He laughed to himself, swatting the girls off him as he stood up, sorting out his blazer, he began to head towards you.

You had managed to persuade both your friends to let you buy the first round. So you sat up at the bar, trying helplessly to get hte bartenders attention. Just then, a man took the seat next to you, hitting the bar with his fist.
"Will you serve this lady?" He said without any notion of emotion. The bartender took your order straight away. You blinked and turned around to thank the stranger, before realising. You saw him when he came in - he was sitting up on a slightly higher level, completely covered with girls.
"Thanks, he was completely ignoring me." You laughed softly, holding out your hand for him to shake. He lifted it and pressed his lips to the back.
"You're welcome, you've gotta shout a bit louder next time. Here, i'll pay for these." He slipped a couple of notes out of his pocket and placed them on the bar. You raised an eyebrow. Arrogance, the man's got far too much money. He leant back in his chair.
"I'm Yong Junhyung, and you're one beautiful woman." He complimented. Arrogance and far too much confidence - two traits you despised.
"And you're not my type." You replied with a small, soft smile. His eyes widened, clearly he wasn't used to rejection.
"Excuse me?" He squinted. You slid off your chair and picked up the tray with your drinks on.
"I don't go for 'playboys' Thanks for the drinks though." You nodded, swiftly taking your leave. Junhyung watched with narrow eyes as you walked away, his friends struggling to contain their laughter.
"By the end of tonight, she'll want me." He grumbled.