Plans

R I V A L R Y.

You huffed as you lifted a tray of coke cans on the counter, turning around and opening the firdge, you began to rip the plastic open to put the cans in their place.You'd been working at this same corner-shop since you moved a few months ago. You enjoyed it, the manager was fairly laid back and let you do whatever oyu wanted so long as you served customers correctly when they came in. You shut hte fridge and folded up the carboard, placing it in the bin under the counter when two family faces came in; Dongmin and Heeyoung. They slithered up to the coutner and leant on either side.
"What time do you finish tonight?" Heeyoung asked as she picked up a candy bar fro mthe shef and dropped some change in front of you. You rolled your eyes and laughed softly as you put the money into the till.
"5 today." You nodded ,slipping back on your chair, spinning from side to side slowly. Dongmin's face lit up
"Great, you can come out with us tonight then can't you!?" That was typical. It was always him who proposed going out, Heeyoung never said no but oyu usually took a bit of convincing. As nice as it sounded, you didn't know your way around the main town as well as they did and if you got drunk and got lost, wether or not you'd find your way home was a different story. Heeyoung took a bite of the candy and nodded in agreement.
"Yeah we're going to go to a couple of clubs, get some fo--" She stopped as a man entered,you'd never seen him before, nor had he been in this shop before. He was tall, quite dark skinned with long brown hair. He looked foreign. All 3 said nothing as he picked up a large bag of chips and a bottle of water and placed them on the coutner. Whilst your two friends seemed intimidated, you thought nothing of it. You scanned his items and placed them in a small bag, cashing up the total. He handed you the exact change and swiftly turned around, leaving the shop.

You blinked. Dongmin pushed his glasses up a little, leaning closer to you.
"You do know who that was, don't you?" He asked, you shook your head.
"Son Dongwoon. He's in with Junhyung and everyone." Heeyoung continued. You had no idea who either of these people were, you hadn't heard their names before let alone have the slightest clue as to what they do.
"I heard he punched someone so hard he knocked them straight out once." Dongmin nodded. You shook your head, bursting out in laughter. Heeyoung frowned and nudged Dongmin. 
"Yeah yeah whatever, mine at 8? Alright?" Heeyoung asked, you nodded and with that - they took their leave.

Dongwoon oppneed the door and got back into the passenger seat, placing the chips on the dashboard and the water in the holder. He pushedh isf ringe back and put on his seatbelt.
"The girl that works there, she's new." He mumbled as the driver pulled out onto the road. He didn't take his eyes off the road as he spoke.
"She hot?" He questioned, a smal lsmirk appeared on Dongwoon's lips as he nodded once.
"She's pretty hot." He shrugged. THe other male chuckled softly, clicking his neck.
"Looks like we'll have to see tonight." He looked over with a small smile.