CHAPTER 3

LOVE MESSAGE ON LEFT HAND

"SHUT UP I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!". Baekhyun answered firmly. All of student in the class look very shocked because baekhyun is type of cute and happy person. He never shouting or whatsoever.

"So, Yeon hyeri is your girlfriend?" Out of blue Myungsoo interrupts.

Everybody in class watched the 'drama'. Some of them abit shocked because Myungsoo spoke-out out of sudden and Baekhyun and Hyeri was shocked too.

"N- no she's not my girlfriend. Never be my girlfriend". Baekhyun answered.

"Not your girlfriend? You always backin her right? Everytime. Why?" Myungsoo asked while smirks. 

"Because she's my bestfriend and she needs me. You dont need to interfere". Baekhyun replied.

"S- stop guys. Such a small matter. Forget it!". Hyeri voiced out.

                                                                           *

"Baekkie i'm sorry. I cried because myungsoo called someone and its not me but i answered him reckless. I'm too shy because of that accident".

"Its okay Hyeri. I understand your condition. After this, you need to tell me so i can comfort you". Baekhyun said to Hyeri and shows his cute smile.

"Thankyou". Hyeri answered.

                                                                            *

When teacher is out, Hyeri put his hand on desk and lays her head. She's sighing deeply. 

"Baekhyun is so kind. Theres him when i need someone". 

"Pet food, Onion, Lux soap, Notebook". Guttural voice beside her.

"Oh thats my note!". Hyeri told herself. Hyeri turns her head to right. That was Myungsoo.

"You're forgetful person? Those things you need to buy?" Myungsoo asked her.

Hyeri nodded her head. "Yes"

"Speak to me louder. Don't nods your head only Yeon Hyeri". Myungsoo told Hyeri.

Hyeri only smile abit. "This is just a dream? Is it he talks to me just now?" Hyeri talked to herself.

Suddenly, Mrs.Yang came to their class. In Mrs.Yang class, they cant talking to each other.

Myungsoo wrote something on his left hand and he shows to Hyeri.

           "You're cute, smile abit more after this".

Hyeri was very shocked and then they starts a conversation with write on hand.

            "Why r you write on ur hand?"

            "Cheaper than paper ^^" Myungsoo replied.

            "That's not what i mean"

            "I only want to talk with you Hyeri"

            "Liar"

            "No" Myungsoo answered and smile.

Hyeri thought it was a bad day and its not that bad. It's a lucky day! 

                                                                      *

"I saw you and Myungsoo in Mrs.Yang class". Baekhyun said to Hyeri.

"Oh... he can be my new friend right?". Hyeri smiled to Baekhyun.

"Yeah and maybe your new bestfriend or boyfriend". Baekhyun teased Hyeri. 

"Noooo you're my only bestfriend. Forever!". 

"And you're my princess forever!" Baekhyun make a derp face. They laughing together.

"Today i treats you a ddukbokkie?" Hyeri asked Baekhyun.

"Oh yes today was a good day for me. Ddukbokkie and dakjuk pleaseeee?".

"Wait i'm your princess or you're my princess?".

"Okay okay okay ddukbokkie only".

"Nahh its okay not a big problem. Let's go. You've to accompany to the market too okay? I've to buy some stuff"

"Yeah sure my princess". Baekhyun giggled abit. They going get a freedom after school.

                                                                       *

"Eomma i'm home!". Hyeri says loudly.

"Go take a bath okay". Mrs.Yeon yelled from kitchen.

Hyeri as soon as possible lie down on her bed. She wrote on her diary. Well not all things she can tell Baekhyun. So she loves to write in her diary. 

"Dear diary, today is really a great day!~ I thought its gonna be bad but its not~ ^^ He talks to me using message on left hand. I can't believe. Kkk. Tomorrow what should i do? Write a note on left hand again? So he will notice me. Today at the morning, baekkie seems like not happy. Waeyo? Something wrong with him i guess. What is it? I forgot to ask him. But after school, we hangout togother. I treated him food and we going to park together. I'm so glad to have him beside me. He's a good listener and bestfriend. May i have a good day tomorrow.

                                                                                                    Loves, Yeon Hyeri.

   After take her bath, Hyeri do her homework and she falls asleep.....

                                                                       *

Around 8pm /BTS boy in luv ringtone sounds/

Hyeri woke up. "Who's number is this?" She's yawning abit and pickup the phone.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hello Yeon Hyeri~~"

"Yes.. O who is this?"

"Handsome guy talks to you using his left hand. Do you know me?"

"O! K- kim myungsoo? This is you?" Hyeri shocked and control herself and pretending she's cool at all.

"Yes! You're right~ How are you? What are you doing?"

"I- i just woke up because you called me and i'm good. Where did you get my phone number?"

"So easy.Byun Baekhyun is your betfriend right? I asked him to give your number~"

"Oh baekkie need the punishment tomorrow".

"Don't. He's kind kekeke i can talks more with you now'".

"Ah... w- what do you want?".

"Talking to you Hyeri".

"Why?".

"Message on left hand or right is not enough".

"Ah~ i get it".

"I just want to get know about you. You looks like a good girl. Not like other girl. You know right what i mean, Hyeri?"

"Hm ya...."

"Maybe this is nonsense. But can you smile more to me or talking to me?"

"Other girls will hate me more".

"Do not care about it".

"U- urgh i dont know what to say".

"Tomorrow i'm going to talks more with you".

"Dont. I- i mean yeah sure".

"Great~! I can be your friend. Okay thanks for talking with me Hyeri. See you tomorrow. Bye".

"O- okay bye...".

After talked with Myungsoo on the phone, Hyeri can't control herself. About 2 years she's waiting this time.

"I wish he will notice me, I wish he will talks to me.... and i wish he can be mine. Forever". Hyeri start dreaming.

"Myungsoo, how can you be mine? Alot of pretty girl crushing and like you". Hyeri talked alone.

Hyeri log in her twitter. She start tweeting and compose a new tweet.

"Dreams come true or i'm still in dreamland?"

2 minutes later theres 3 rt and 4 fav and.. baekhyun reply to that tweet.

"@Hye_Ri Oh princess congrats~"

"@baekhyun88 You don't know baekkie~ kkk"

"@Hye_Ri I know it. You received a called from him already right?"

"@baekhyun88 Talk to you later. Or maybe at school"

                                                                       *

Hyeri walks at hall of Golden Bright High School and..

"Good morning Hyeri ! !" Myungsoo greets Hyeri.

"O- oh ya good morning Myungsoo". 

"Ya ya ya you are lucky Yeon Hyeri. This hyung talked to you". Sungjong intterupts.

"Let's go. Go to class together". Myungsoo told Hyeri.

Hyeri nodded. Baekhyun saw them from a distance. Baekhyun only shows a smile and walks away.

                                                                        *

"OMG YOU SEE?! YEON HYERI IS A "

"Before this is Baekhyun oppa and now Myungsoo?! Rascal!"

"She's lucky but i'm prettier than her. I deserves to walking beside Myungsoo oppa!"

"She's using a black magic? Wait and see"

"We have to blackmailing her right"

Several girls talking about them. They're not satisfied and thinks they are more deserve to get Kim Myungsoo's attention.

"After class we go to canteen together?" Myungsoo asked Hyeri.

"No i- i cant. Usually i'll go with Baekhyun".

"Wth okay just go with that boy. Myungsoo hyung don't need you". Sungyeol intterupts.

"Shut up yeollie" Myungsoo replied.

"Okay Hyeri i don't mind that. I dont have a chance".

"Hm yah sorry. Maybe later". Hyeri answered politely.

"Today have a note on your left hand?" Myungsoo aked Hyeri while smile.

"Ya n- no today i dont have to buy anything".

Myungsoo giggling. "So if you need to buy something, you need to write on your hand?"

"If alot of stuff, i will write it on".

Out of blue, "Kim Myungsoo, Mr.Lee asked you to meet him". 

"Okay i got it~".

"Hyeri, i need to go".

"Okay". Hyeri nodded her head.

 

A/N: Hello readers~ Actually i want to make a long chapter. But its already midnight and i've to school around 7 so i need more sleeps. Do subscribe and comment okay ^^ Bye.

P/S: Again. Forgive the errors and mistakes.