CHAPTER 1

LOVE MESSAGE ON LEFT HAND

*NO ONE POV*

 

*Tok Tok Tok* Knocking door sounds.

"Princess Yeon Hyeri! Wake up now my beautiful daughter" Mrs.Yeon yelling in front the door.

As usual Mrs.Yeon woke up her only child. Mrs.Yeon really loves and cares about Hyeri. Hyeri's father has passed away about 3 years ago and she's widow. A beautiful widow. 

"Give me 10 minutes more eomma. I need more sleeps". Hyeri answered while yawning.

"No princess. Wake up now! Or you will late". Mrs.Yeon answered firmly. Actually Mrs.Yeon is not kind of a strict person. She's such a lovely mom.

"Okay eomma. Here i come". Hyeri answered softly. She unlocks the door.

"Hyeri now take your bath my dear. I will prepare the breakfast for you". Mrs.Yeon anwered softly while smiling to her pretty daughter.

Hyeri take a bath and prepare for go to school today. She only wears a thin lipgloss and 'fake' glasses. She loves to wear a big fake glasses at school. She only tied up her chunk hair into a ponytail. Actually she's not quite nerdy girl. Because of her big fake glasses, people calling her with "nerdy girl and spectacles girl".

 

                                                                         *

*In front Golden Bright High School*

"I will meet him today. When he will notice me oh dear god". Hyeri says to herself alone.

"Yeon Hyeri ! !". Byun Baekhyun shouting to Hyeri. Her only friend in that school.

Hyeri only waves her right hand to Baekhyun. 

"Wait for me!". Baekhyun shouts again. 

Hyeri nodded her head. 

.........

"Hi. Good morning!" Baekhyun says happily to Hyeri.

"Hi Baekkie. Good morning". Hyeri answered softly.

"Let's go. We will late go to class". Baekhyun replied.

Hyeri only nodded her head.

 

*Pavement in school*

 

"Look. I told you Beakhyun oppa are close with her"

"Euw no. Baekhyun oppa are not suitable with that nerdy girl"

"Hahaha nerdy girl!"

"Why her glasses are so big. So lame"

"At least she needs to put makeup on her face. Hahaha"

Student in Golden Bright High School talking about Hyeri and Baekhyun at school pavement. As usual when they saw Baekhyun walks with Hyeri. They will start gossiping each other. Both of them acting like a deaf people. 

                                                                           

*In class*

 

"Do you already finishing your math homework, Yeon Hyeri?" One of the Hyeri's classmate, asked her.

Hyeri nodded her head.

"Let me borrow your book!".

Hyeri take her math book and give to her classmate, Minso.

"Thanks nerd". 

                                                                               *

"Why you gave your book to her, Hyeri?" Baekhyun asked Hyeri.

"She need it". Hyeri answered softly.

"Yeah but you know right girls in this class only using you when they unfinish their homework? They knew you're smart and thats why" Baekhyun asked again.

"This is not a big problem for me Baekkie, let it be". Hyeri answered while smile a bit to Baekhyun.

"Okay Hyeri okay. Hands up." Baekhyun replied.

 

                                                                              *

"Stand up class, good morning Mr.Lee *bows* ". Baekhyun as the class leader do his work.

"Good morning. You guys may sit now. Open your math book. I've to checking your yesterday homework". Mr.Lee replied.

                                                                               *

"Good morning Mr.Lee. I'm sorry i'm late to class today *bows* ". The hottest guy in Golden Bright High School, Kim Myungsoo says loudly to Mr.Lee.

"It's okay. You just late about 3 minutes. You may sits now". Mr.Lee replied.

"Oh that's him. I thought you're not coming. Oh i'm dying". Hyeri says to herself alone.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi everyone! Thankyou for reading my first chapter. Yeah! Its quite boring right? I'm sorry for my grammartical. I'm still improving my english. Do subscribe and comment ok? I cant updates often because i'm quite busy with my life. Love ya ^o^

P/S: Pls forgive my errors, mistakes and grammartical~ English is not my first language.