And Long Lived the Smarty-Pants and Jokester Pt.1

The Days of YG.P.S.E!!!!

Dara decided to dress me up today. Since she knew short dresses were my thing she made me wear this black dress with some cute shoes. "Dara I look like I'm going to a funeral."

Dara frowned. "Actually all the students have to wear black because YG's father died on today....plus you haven't worn it since Christmas!" I smiled at the mirror infront of me.

I guess I look cute.

There was a knock on the door signaling us to hurry up. We walked out of my room seeing CL and Minzy. CL smiled. "Bom you look so cute. Nice outfit."

Dara smiled proudly. " I dressed her up so you should be complementing me for great taste."

CL frowned. "Dara stop using Bom for your own selfish plans."

Bom look a CL with curiosity. "What plans?"

Minzy laughed. "Unnie wants to look good infront of BIGBANG."

Bom looked at Dara with disgust. " How can you like 5 boys at the same time?"

Dara fluffed her hair. " I dont like them at the same time......I want them to like ME at the same time." All the girls put their heads in the hands at the same time.

Dara shrugged. " I'm hungry...can we go to breakfest now?"

Jiyong was sitting with his crew at the usual spot. They had 2 star-shaped tables to themselves but they only used one because the girls sat there. Taeyang smiled at Jiyong. " What's up with you?"

Jiyong smiled as his closest friend. "Are you worried about me?"

Taeyang straighten his hat. "Nope just wanna make sure we're gonna win the competition."

Jiyong grinned. "Don't even sweat it cuz we're gonna-" Jiyong mouth hung as he saw 2NE1 sit beside them. He wasn't starring at anyone else except Bom. She looked gorgeous. Bom sneak a peek at him as she sat down in a chair beside him. She bursted with laugther. "Jiyong are you okay?"

He closed his mouth wanting to know why she was laughing at him. "Yea why do you ask?"

She grabbed a napkin and smiled. "Cause you're drooling."

He tried to find the spot. "Where?"

She giggled. "Let me help." Bom dried the spot with her napkin and smiled. "There.... now you're back to you're pretty-boy-self." She turned back to her friends to see what they were gossiping about.

Jiyong shook his head for second trying to get back to reality. A girl has never did that to him. And he admitted that he was a little dazed by her. But the last words she said sunk in his head.

 Now youre back to youre pretty-boy-self......I'll show her that she can't mess with Kwon Jiyong.

He turned back to his table and smiled at Seungri and Daesung. "I'ma need you guys to do me a favor....."