Make Sure You Measure Everything!

She's Got Style!

Soomin's POV

I stood in the empty elevator, waiting for it to stop at my floor. I adjusted my blazer, trying to look at professional as a 18 year old could look. With a sudden Ding! the elevator opened on the 12th floor. I walked out before a herd of buisness people moved in. I did a double-take, pretty sure I just saw BoA Kwon enter the elevator. I guess I should get us to that since I'm working at an entertianment buisness.

Today I was to meet the group I would be styling.  They said they wanted a younger stylist to design outfits for a younger group. Apparently I would be able to understand them since we were close in age. I tried to run down all the SM groups that that could leave me with.

TVXQ
BoA

SNSD
Kangta
The Grace

SHINee
f(x)
Trax

I felt my heart sinking into my chest and beating faster and faster with every step. I reached it: Room 1204.
I knocked before entering, trying to seem polite. First impressions are everything. The door swung open to a confused looking boy I recognized to be Onew of SHINee.

I was working with SHINee.

"Ah? Are you the new stylist? Guys, she's here~!" ONew turned, shouting at the boy sitting on the sofa. They all jumped up and ran to the door, incircling me. "Ah, you're so young! How old are you?" A short boy with a big ego, Jognhyun, asked me.
"I'm 1-18." I said, tyring to back away from them. They were alittle too close for comfort.

"You're the same age as taemin!" The rapper, Minho, pushed Taemin towards me. Taemin, sipping on his banana milk, bowed  slighty infront of me.
"Aish, Taemin looks so young next to her though!" Jonghyun pointed out. Minho turned to him, a bit angry. "Don't call her old! Ladies don't like that!"

Taemin, ready to throw his milk at Minho, yelled back. "Hey! I'm not a kid!"
Onew, laughing, ruffed up Taemin hair. "Of course you are. Now, what was you're name again?"
"Soomin." I smiled.

I am not ready for this.