Try to Use Scrap Pieces

She's Got Style!

Key's POV
 

We met our new designer, Soomin, after practice today. She was surprisingly beautiful; her short hair complimented her round face. She had a good sense in fashion too which I liked. Soomin was short for her age and Taemin was about a foot taller than her even though they were both 18.

"So, I may I measure you guys? I need your specific dementions." Soomin said, pulling out a tape measure from her bag. Onew laughed.
"We just met and you already want to design clothes for us?" Onew plopped down on the sofa and stretched out, pushing Taemin off.
 

"Sorry, It's kinda my job." Oohh, fiesty. I stood up, walking over to a filing cabinet in the corner of the room. This was my time to impress her.
"Actually, I have all of their measurements. I collaborated with the last designer on some pieces." I hanbded her a floder stuffed with papers on each members measurements.

Soomin's face frozen in surprise. "Oh, wow. T-thank you then, Key. Are these up-to-date?" She flipped through the pages.
"Yeah." I smiled to myself, seeing her face beaming with relief.
"Wait, are these without clothes on?" Soomin looked up at me. I nodded. "Oh darn, i was looking forward to that..." I caught her mumbling to herself.

Damn! I didn't think about that  one.  I scooted Onew's long legs off the sofa so I could sit. Jonghyun's stomach growled wildly.
 

"Ohh, I'm hungry..." He rubbed his stomach. Before Onew could opened his mouth, I put a hand over his mouth.
"We had chicken last night." I glanced at him, seeing him get sad.
"Can we run to a store and make something at the dorm? I'm running low on banana milk..." Taemin pipped up.

"Soomin, can you cook?" Minho asked.
"Yeah I guess. What do you guys want to eat?" Soomin said, packing up her things.
"Something quick. I'm straving!" Jonghyun complained, his stomach still growling.
 

"Soomin can't go by herself! Let' see..."Onew's face was corvered with an evil smirk. "Key can go with her. Have fun you two."
Jonghyun started laughing when my face turned a slight pink. I kicked Jonghyun in the ribbs. "Off! OUCH!?!" He shouted at me but i was already out the door with Soomin.

---------------
Just a quick update :)
School starts in less than 4 days :'( Not ready lol