FINAL

HOW A MAKNAE SHOULD BE

NO ONE POV

"Sorry hyungs...I promise, I wont do it again..sorry ne...."

Seungri trying his hardest not to cry as he feel touched at his hyundeul confession..

"We miss you and we forgive you...Dont do it again..arasso???"Youngbae wipe his tears  with his backhand..

Seungri nooded slowly while his tears rolling down his cheeks...

"OMO..maknae-ah dont cry.."Daesung try to cheer the maknae...

"GROUP HUG!!!!!"Jiyong shouted..

All the hyungdeul hugging the maknae for few minutes and all have the same thought..

"Welcome back maknae-ah...."

 

Few Days Later

"Hyungs!!!!!! Pallii!!! We're late!!!!!"

"Relax Seungri-ah..We not late...You're too early..."Jiyong start reasoning...

"But hyungs..It's been awhile since I meet my fan..."Seungri pout cutely at his hyungs....

"Aigoooo...arasso....But this time no more moody maknae..arasso??" Daesung start take maknae hand and kiss his cheek..

Slowly,their maknae nooded.."ne hyung..."

"Good maknae...."TOP starts to ruffle his maknae's hair...

"Haish!!! Hyung!!!!! My hair is ruined now thanks to you.. Bad Bingu hyung..."

"Yah!!!! You brat!!!!!

 

Indeed..their maknae is back....

 

AUTHOR NOTE...

Annyeonghasaeyo....so this is the last chapter...thousands billions of sorry to readers as I was late updating...*bow*

I have started my new semester...so new faces and new subject...sorry...

Well it is nice to know that there are people who read this absolutely crazy stories...thank you once again...*bow*

so,from now on,I will start writing one shots of maybe one or two chapters..There are one in my book now...so please wait for it and give me your support...thank you.....*bow*

please do comment so that I can know whatever lack that I have to improve myself for the better....thank you....