He's Back!!!!!

HOW A MAKNAE SHOULD BE

FLASHBACK

"Why???"

"Eomma, I dont know anymore...I'm confused..Ottokhae??"

"Your hyungdeul is really concern about you.If you dont want to talk about it to eomma,you know you have you hyungdeul right??Talk to your hyungduel ..ne??"

Seungri nooded his head slowly and showing his mother his slight puffy eyes..

"Eomma will always be behind you..You know that right??"Seungri's mother hugging him while patting his son's back slowly..

Seungri slowly nooded  while hugging his mother tightly..

 

PRESENT

"He'll be okay"

"Thanks ahjumma..We promise to take care of him better", the leader said.

"Neh..please..he's matured on the outside,but still a fragile baby on the inside..That cute feature you said is because he is a baby"

"Ne ahjumma..Our baby will be taken care like baby" Seunghyun try to cheer up the situation.

Seungri's eomma smile sweetly to her four other sons..

"Hope this will last forever.." she tought..

 

JIYONG POV

"Seungri..Can I come in??"

"Hyung...you already in...Why bother asking??"

OMO!!!!!! He talks!!!! He really talks!!

"Seungri-ah,you okay baby? Nothing hurt anywhere right??"

"No hyung..I'm fine and I'm not a baby!!!"

"Ne, baby"

He puff his cheek and pout..oaky Seungri, that's so matured...

"Hyung..."

"hmmmm........"

"Sorry...."

"Why???"

"I become a trouble ever since I'm in Big Bang"

I was shocked to hear him saying that...

"Baby, you are our Seungri..our victory...without Seungri, Big Bang will not gain victory..Dont say such things okay.."It hurts

"They think I dont deserve in Big Bang..."

Okay he's crying..I'm really allergic to a crying panda..

 

NO ONE POV

Jiyong smile sweetly and bring his hand to wipe Seungri's tears and hold Seungri's face to look at him in the eyes..

"You...our maknae,our baby panda is the most reliable maknae,cutest panda and the most amazing entertainer I ever know..You can sing,dance,compose,muzikal,rap,MC... name it,you can do it all..even me as the leader cannot do it all..Big Bang is really lucky to  have you as maknae.. We feel like we dont deserve you because you are too awesome..."Jiyong said with sincere heart and smile sweetly at the maknae..

"Really hyung??"

"ne maknae-ah.." Youngbae and the others step into the room while smiling sweetly..

Daesung ruufled maknae's hair, Youngbae kiss maknae's forehead while Big Seunghyn hug the maknae tightly..

"Dont scared us like that again maknae-ah..We really scared to lost our victory,,It's victory or nothing rite??" TOP start to caress maknae's hair while kissing his temple..

"Ji hyung,isnt that the words from your shirt??"

"Yah!!!! You brat!!! I'm trying being hyung here..."

"I know hyung..it just that I prefer the Bingu TOP TOP TOP"

TOP nooded slowly until he realize something..

"What??? Yah!!!!! Did you just call me Bingu?? You......  "

 

DAESUNG POV

"What??? Yah!!!!! Did you just call me Bingu??? You....."

I saw tears from TOP hyung's eyes..

"Hyung......."I try to comfort him..

"I miss you maknae-ah...Really miss you..Please dont doubt us..Be our baby maknae again okay..." TOP hyung voice cracked as he's crying while hugging maknae..

I look at all hyung and realize all of them also crying..But why did my eyes sting???

Okay, I'm crying tooo.....

Yes, we miss our maknae...

 

NO ONE POV

"Sorry hyungs...I promise, I wont do it again..sorry ne...."

Seungri trying his hardest not to cry as he feel touched at his hyundeul confession..

"