Chapter 2

Out of Reach

Author’s POV

              It has been already a week since Chanyeol became a fanboy of Sandara- yes, a fanboy. With his stalking skills, he found her accounts on every social network he knew. He was having a crush on her but he doesn’t want to admit it to himself. She was good with singing and that’s what Chanyeol liked about her. He also found out that the hottest guys in her school are courting her, but you know, with Chanyeol’s high confidence- he thought to himself that he’s more handsome and greater than those guys.

               Chanyeol was busy watching some of Sandara’s videos when Suho suddenly appeared. “Hey, what are you watching?” Chanyeol immediately closed the tab and faced Suho. “It’s nothing~ Just random stuffs you know.” Suho looked at him suspiciously and pushed Chanyeol away from his laptop. Suho opened a tab and looked at the history with a big grin drawn on his face. “You won’t see anything there, I was using incognito earlier.” Chanyeol laughed teasingly at Suho, which made the older male disappointed since Suho wanted to know what Chanyeol was watching. “You wise kid.” Suho said, then tried to flick Chanyeol’s forehead but oh well, he’s too short to do it.

 

/At the school/

               Chanyeol was busy looking at the list of performers on their school's foundation day when he suddenly heard a familiar voice. “It was really awkward though.” Chanyeol turned around, and saw the small, petite girl he's fanboying- Sandara. Chanyeol didn't want to eavesdrop but they were talking too loud. “So what happened in your school, Dara noona?” Sandara's younger brother-Cheondoong asked her, Chanyeol went a little closer and listened to the two. “Well, some guys suddenly appeared in front of me when I was on my way out of school and their leader gave me this.” Sandara said, then showed her little brother the cute, fluffy stuff toy, specifically- the teddy bear. Chanyeol was actually pissed at what he heard and decided to leave.

                Minutes later, Chanyeol decided to go to his hidden place- the rooftop. When he was about to enter the rooftop, he suddenly heard someone singing, and he was really sure that he had already heard it somewhere. As soon as he stepped his foot in the rooftop, he remember that angelic voice- it was Sandara's. He roamed his eyes and found the girl he's currently admiring. “Aigoo, I didn't bring an umbrella with me today.” Chanyeol said which made Sandara to turn around, and looked at Chanyeol with a pestered face. “Heh, I can't hear anything.” Sandara said, then rolled her eyes at Chanyeol who's currently making his way towards her. “Hmm, I can't even see the owner of the voice..” Chanyeol laughed as he acted to look for the owner of the voice. Sandara was pissed, and kicked Chanyeol's leg. “MEANIE. I HATE YOU!” Sandara said, then walked out of the rooftop.

Why do I like to ?” Chanyeol said, then looked up at the sky.