Chapter 1

Out of Reach

[[ a/n: sorry for the late update. :) and this won't be a one shot anymore. okaaay? :3 ]]

 

Author’s POV

                It was a normal day, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the sea is rolling in the dee—wait, what? Take two. –coughs-

                It was a normal day for Park Chanyeol, a guy that is tall, handsome and is considered as the Happy Virus of their group, EXO.  He was with Suho, the leader of the group, to buy some ingredients for their food for the upcoming party in their dorm.  They were picking up the ingredients Kyungsoo needs for the dishes he’ll prepare when Suho suddenly approached a short girl, ‘Aigoo. Suho hyung is a midget and the girl he’s currently talking to is also a midget. A perfect match!’ Chanyeol thought as he move closer to Suho and the girl.

                Chanyeol cleared his throat when he saw Suho enjoying the conversation with the girl that Suho even forgot that he was with Chanyeol. Suho looked up to him and smiled, “Ah, Dara noona, I forgot to introduce you to Chanyeol.” The girl looked at him and they had an eye contact. Chanyeol felt something weird as he stared at the girl’s eyes, her eyes were mesmerizing. “ Oh, hi midget..” Chanyeol said causing the girl to glare at him. “My name is not midget, Mister. I am Sandara Park.” The girl said as she rolled her eyes, “Park? I am also a Park but why am I tall?” Chanyeol laughed as he saw Sandara being pissed at the words he’s currently saying.

                “Yah. Chanyeol, respect our noona!” Suho punched his arm lightly then told him to bow at her as a sign of sorry but with Chanyeol’s childishness, he ran away from the two, leaving Suho and Dara. “Ah, Noona. I’m sorry for Chanyeol’s attitude, he’s just so.. witty” Suho bowed to her and Dara just smiled at him as she patted his shoulder. “It’s alright, you better catch him and give him some punches and kicks.” Dara muttered as she looked at the direction Chanyeol went.

               

                “Hmm, Suho hyung..” Chanyeol tapped Suho’s shoulder as they started walking out the store, he got curious to Sandara suddenly and he wanted to know more about her by asking his hyung. “Hmm?” Suho raised his brow as he looked at Chanyeol who’s currently smiling at him. “I wanted to know more about Dara noona, well, it’s not that I think that she’s beautiful and other stuff but there’s something in her that makes me so curious.” Suho smirked at him as he looked at Chanyeol, “Are you sure that you don’t think she’s pretty? Noona has so many suitors in her school though.” Chanyeol nodded then shrugged, “Really?” Suho smiled then nodded in response, he told Chanyeol the things he know about Dara and that made Chanyeol even more curious.

                “What took you so long?” Kyungsoo asked as soon as the two entered their dorm, Chanyeol and Suho didn’t know what to say so they just shrugged and it annoyed Kyungsoo.  Chanyeol handed the ingredients to Kyungsoo and went to his room. He took his phone from his pocket and started surfing the net. “Wow. There’s so many fanpages of Dara noona-midget.” He mumbled as he continued searching for Dara’s facebook account. Chanyeol wanted to be friends with Dara so that he can annoy her but her facebook account was nowhere to be found. “Aish. I’ll just ask Suho hyung again.