Chapter 3

Two Sides of One Sun (Hiatus)

This chapter is dedicated to DaeGukNamAhForever. Thank you for being such a good friend and always supporting me.


     "We've been looking for days, but nothing's showed up. How do we even know when we find it?" JungMin asked, having trouble believing that they would actually find anything. Of all the members, YoungSaeng was the one he trusted the least. After all, he was supposed to just believe that YoungSaeng was a seer who actually knew what he was doing when there was no proof of it.

 

     "We will find it today." YoungSaeng sounded sure despite the fact that even HyunJoong was looking at him like he was crazy.

 

     "What makes you so sure of that? It's not the first time you've said we would find it, but it's rediculous to say you're sure that we'll find it today. There's just no way to prove we'll manage to find it today. We're even starting late because you were busy making sure we were 'on the right path' which we all know is really your way of covering up the fact that you sleep way more than is normal." JungMin said, positive that they wouldn't even get out of the mountains before sunset. The chances of running into whatever or whoever they were looking for was a fool's errand. It just didn't make sense no matter how hard they tried. Even though they were faster than any horses or even full herds of horses could ever be, it was noon, and they were still sitting in the carriage waiting for YoungSaeng to finish breakfast.

 

     YoungSaeng looked up to respond to JungMin, but the looks he was getting worried him. He looked to HyunJoong for help, but even the leader had a doubtful look on his face. HyunJoong actually looked like he believed YoungSaeng even less than JungMin. "None of you believe me?"

 

     "I'm sorry YoungSaeng, but this is too much." HyunJoong looked sadly at the seer. He had always believed his best friend, but even he couldn't believe what YoungSaneg was saying now. "I've always supported you because I believe in you, but saying we'll find it today is rediculous. I cannot support such a rediculous claim. I'm sorry."

 

     YoungSaeng looked at HyunJoong, not believing the words that had just come out of his friend's mouth for a moment. HyunJoong had not only supported, he had been helping YoungSaeng try to figure out what his visions meant since the begining. For even him to stop believing YoungSaneg, something must be seriously wrong. Either that or he really didn't believe that it was possible for YoungSaneg to have visions that vivid. When he had seen a date in the past, it had said Saturday. The rest of the date had always been too blury. Today was a Saturday, but hyunJoong had long ago stopped believing that the Saturday in the visions actually meant they would finish their search on a Saturday and started looking for other things it could be pointing to. "Come on, we need to leave" with that, he rinsed his dishes, stepped out of the carriage, and stood by the harnesses, waiting for the others to come so he could harness them. When they stepped out and stayed far away from him, he was honestly hurt, but he waited either way, knowing they would come to him eventually. After about five minutes, KyuJong shifted and trotted over, standing in his spot before the carriage, allowing YoungSaeng to harness him. It wasn't long after that JungMin came over, not able to stand being on the opposite side of an argument from his mate. He made it obvious that he wasn't happy about it by kicking YoungSaeng hard before standing in his spot, YoungSaeng limping after. HyunJoong and HungJoon finally stepped over and allowed themselves to be harnessed though neither was happy. Thankfully, HyunJoong, HyungJoon, and KyuJong showed their anger differently. Rather than kicking or being violent in some other way, they made sure to walk as slow as possible, slower than if YoungSaeng had been walking with the limp JungMin had just given him.

 

     "Stop, this is the place from my vision. We just have to wait here for another five minutes before it's 5:00, the time i saw on the clock." YoungSaeng said, pulling the reigns when the four didn't stop. This caused all four to freeze and glare at him, but he didn't care. When they realized this, they all heaved horse sighs and layed down in unison, causing the carriage to move forward a little. With that, YoungSaeng unharnessed them and settled down with a book on the seat at the front of the carriage while the other four slept.