Chapter 14

IMPROMPTU MARRIAGE

                So guys, now I am a wife. Aaah, life is so hectic that made me think like jumping of my office building multiple times. And do you want to know why? Ask me whyyyyyyy? Please do ask!! Well, it doesn’t matter. I am here to tell you this story that made me want to kill myself multiple times. Aaah….

 

                Okay, firstly, on my wedding day. No, change. Three days before my wedding. I have a big project presentation with a rival company and the rival is none other than my own dad! It’s not funny okay. Me and Yunho has to fight all out in order to win the contract, and of course we won. But!!! Once we won, we can’t really relax and…..very unfortunate of me since I have a wedding in three days. And do you guys know? Since we can’t really involved in the preparation, Junsu changed my outfit into a dress!!! Can you believe that??? Omg such a humiliation. I wore a long dress!!! A long one!! And do you know what Yunho says?

 

                “Hmm, it suits you Jae,” with a smirk on!!! Omg, so annoying. So ing annoying. But, as you guys can see, I am pretty. Imagine me making a smug look here. And of course, I managed to make some humiliation to Yunho. And can you guys guess what it is? Hehehe, of course I made him to treat me like a princess the whole day. And I made him into a servant for a whole day. Hahaha. Imagine me laughing evilly over there. Hmph!!!

 

                And now, do you know what am I doing? I am alone here while Yunho went for the site meeting since I have another meeting in the office. Haih, I am alone even though I am married. Shh, don’t let Yunho know about this. If not, his narcissistic streak will strike like hell. But but, I have one story I can tell you guys though.

 

                You know that I wonder who is Yunho’s crush in this company of mine right? So, on the wedding day, I observed like hell, staring at Yunho and making sure that I can detect even the slight change on him once he has his crush in sight. And there is this one girl, she is so ing pretty and that is the first time I saw Yunho smiles with a smile that he usually shown me and somehow, it irks me. Why though? Can you guys answer me? Hmmmmm.

 

                Oh, and then Yunho didn’t even try to greet her, it is the other way around. And Yunho introduced me to her, Jung Jessica. The fact that I don’t know her name is really embarrassing despite that she is my worker as well. And she is from the secretary department as well. No wonder that Yunho can fall for her. BUT! Yunho said that she is his cousin. Omg!!! Then who is Yunho’s crush? It is hard being like this, and also, Yunho can just ask for divorce once he feels like it and I don’t want that to happen. Hmm.

 

                Also, that first night…..I really don’t want to tell. And I think just me remembering it making me feel like killing someone. Urgh! Yunho is an idiot…

 

First night

 

                “Aah, today is a tiring day,” I plop onto the bed without even taking off the heavy dress that I drag all along the party. And I don’t even bother to take off my shoes. I can hear Yunho chuckles through the door. Not like I care. He is my husband already. I don’t need to take care of my image again. Haha.

 

                “Of course it’s tiring Jae. It’s our wedding day,” I roll on the bed and watch him taking off his jacket and put it aside. I can only look at him since I really have no more strength left. He walks towards the bed and takes off my shoes one by one. I didn’t ask him to do it okay.

 

                “Hey, don’t do that,” I try to stop him but he keeps his smile as he looks at me. Okay, that is creepy, yes. So I let him be and suddenly he told me to lay on my stomach. And I follow his instruction. BUT!!!!

 

                “Yunho!” I try to stop him but he is already ping my dress slowly exposing my back. OMG, it is so freaking cold okay! And the dress has exposed my skin too much already and now, I have exposed my back!!! I can only close my eyes once I feel his finger trailing onto my wingbone, down to my spine. Can you imagine how embarrassing it is? Huh? Huh? Huh?

 

                His touch send shudder throughout my whole body. He gives my back a gentle massage and his hands roam around non-stop until he touched my waist and………. that’s all I remember since I passed out due to the tiredness. OMG SO EMBARASSING!!!!! And the next morning, I already wearing my pyjama!!!!

 

                And now, this bag that Junsu gave me before. He said that it is a wedding gift, but I think I haven’t even look at the content since I think there is nothing decent in here. Seriously. He said, I should use it when I am at home and when I want to welcome Yunho back. Hmmm, should I look? Or should I not? What do you think? 

 

--------

 

Sorry for not updating this chapter!!! I have no excuse really. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu will you guys forgive this lame me???