Chapter 13

IMPROMPTU MARRIAGE

            Junsu barges into my office without knocking and it’s startled me, but I think I know why he did that after I take a look at his face.

            “Hyung, why didn’t you tell me anything about moving up the date of your wedding?” Junsu is standing in front of me, with my work desk in between. I can see Yunho is standing at the door smiling sheepishly. Aish, that man. He is totally not going to help me but enjoying this instead is he. I can just gave him a death glare while Junsu is whining and pouting in front of me.

            “Why hyung? Answer me. I demand an answer hyung,” Junsu is whining with his face all red. I know that he is upset and disappointed at me, no, at US. That includes the idiot Yunho okay. Not going to let him go unharmed in this case.

            “Junsu, we just decided this a few days ago,” I smile to the smaller man in order to make him less upset.

            “A few days ago? Why the rush hyung?” Junsu looks at me in confuse.

            “Ah, it’s nothing. We just discussed about it that night and decided that…..,” I can’t finished my words when Junsu mouth is wide open as well as his eyes.

            “NIGHT?” Junsu shrieks, letting out his dolphin voice. “Hyung, don’t tell me you two have…”

            I blink at his words, “Hm? Have what?”

            Junsu turns around and dashes to Yunho who is standing still at the doorway. He grabs Yunho’s coat collar and shakes him hard. “You have to take responsibility hyung!!”

            “Oi, Junsu,” I run to him and grab his hand, try to stop him from shaking Yunho while Yunho just smiling. Aish, this man, is he a masochist?

            “Hyung, you have to get married right here right now,” Junsu turns to me with his not so stern face.

            “Huh? Why?” I frown in confuse. What is wrong with this kid really. What makes him behave so frantically?

            “I can’t believe it hyung. How can you did that?” Junsu eyes are b with tears as he buries his face on my shoulder. I frown deeply as I change look with Yunho. Yunho chuckles lightly as he shakes his head. I pat Junsu’s head and back lightly.

            “Junsu-ah, why are you behaving hysterical suddenly?” I ask him gently.

            “How can I keep calm? You two have did it. Hyung, I really thought that you are a man full with pride and dignity,” Junsu keeps rumbling about something that I don’t understand. I pull back from him and cup his face, look at his face confusingly.

            “What are you talking about Junsu-ah?” I frown hard and wipe his tears away.

            “I never imagine that you two have sleep together before marriage hyung,” Junsu looks down as he sigh softly.

            My eyes widen as his words and look at Yunho who is holding his laughter. I turn back to Junsu with wide eyes, “HUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH????” that is the only words I can think of right now.

            Yunho burst out laughing while Junsu blinks a few time before he looks at Yunho who is laughing like crazy by now. Okay people, ignore that peasant please even though I really have the urge to smack him in the head by now. But right now, my concern is not on him, but to Junsu and also YOU PEOPLE. Don’t you dare to think like Junsu just did. If you did, take that off of your mind of I’ll literally kick your asses. Let me tell you the story of that night. Drum rolls please.

 

((Flashback))

 

            We pulled back from the kisses and Yunho was hugging me tight. He caressed my back gently and I rest my cheek on his shoulder. Finally both of us have calm down and I pull back from his embrace, but Yunho is still holding my waist and smile sheepishly while staring at my face. Can I poke his eyes? Please? Okay, I won’t. I lift an eyebrow and look at him.

            “What?” I asked when he is smiling nonstop.

            “Jung Jaejoong,” Yunho grinned while I am just looking at him. “It’s sounds so perfect.”

           “Don’t even think about something that is unofficial yet you idiot,” I pinched his nose and he winced in pain.

            Yah! How can you treat your husband like that?” Yunho whined.

            “We are not officially husband and wife,” I stick my tongue out and turn my back to him, trying to leave but he cling on my waist again. This time he buried his face on my waist since he is in kneeling position. Get lower, I will definitely kick his .

            “Yah, stop it,” I slapped his hands a few time and try to unbuckles his hands.

            “Jaejoong ah, don’t treat me like that,” Yunho whined and rubbed his face on my waist. Oh, ! That is dangerous.

            “Yah!” I grabbed his hair while he is whining.

            “Yah, Jung Jaejoong. Why are you being mean to me?” Yunho tried to free himself from my grip.

            “Serve you right,” I released his hair and ran to my room while laughing. He ran after me, laughing as well.

            “You are so not going to escape,” Yunho grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him.

            “And I am so not going to let you catch me,” I bit his hand hard before he manage to caught my body.

            “OW,” he winced and released my hand.

            “Hahahaha,” my laughter fill the house and I ran again. At that time, you know what I feel. It is nice having someone around and house full of laughter and scream is perfect.

            “Jae!!” Yunho managed to catch up to me again by the time I reached my room. Yunho stopped the door by stepping on the doorway.

            “I am so going to slam the door on your foot Yunho,” I smirked at him through the crack.

            “Try me,” Yunho smirked back.

            “I will,” I grinned before I pulled the door back and slamed it hard.  But unfortunately, Yunho barely take his foot off of the doorway in time. “Tsk, he pulls off.”

            “YAH!!! You really are going to hit my foot?” Yunho yelled from the other side of the door.

            “Of course,” I yelled back and laughed frantically.

            “YOU MEANIE!!” he whined and kicked the door.

            “Hahahaha,” I kept on laughing and heard his laughter as well.

            “Na, Jae,” Yunho called my name gently, after our laughter has subside.

            “Yes?” I responded and leaned back on the door.

            “We should move up our wedding date right?” I heard a thud on the door and I knew that he was also leaning on the door, the same way as I was. Don’t ask me how I know, okay people. Good.

            “Yeah, I think so too,” I palm my face in embarrassment. Only God knows how happy I am right now. Ah, including you guys. Don’t tell Yunho okay? Squeal, I practically squealing in my head you know. He kissed me, on the lips, my first kiss. Squeal. God, forgive me. I kneeled on the floor and beg for forgiveness but end up rolling on the floor squealing in silent. I stopped rolling after I heard my name being called again.

            “Jae,” Yunho’s voice is very low and calm. I crawled back to the door and giggled softly.

            “Yes,” I answered his calling using my normal voice.

            “I want to sleep here, at your door. Is it okay?” Yunho asked.

            “Why?” I blinked in confuse while starting at the door.

            “Because you don’t allow me to enter your room,” Yunho whined a bit.

            “Not going to happen,” I scoffed lightly.

            “Why? You don’t trust me?” I heard a knock on the door.

            “Nope. Because you stole my first kiss,” I pretend to be mad even though, yeah, you guys know the truth right. Hehe. I love it!! If I can scream, I will definitely scream all my happiness here. But since Yunho is there, on the other side of the door, nope, not going to show. And I don’t care who his crush is, I will crush him instead. Evil am I not? I am grinning widely.

            “But, you enjoy it as well,” Yunho chuckled lightly.

            “Says who?” I rolled my eyes and smiled softly.

            “Says the great Yunho,” Yunho laughed and I laugh as well.

            “So much from a humble man huh,” I lean back on the door. “ But Yunho, you are not fully healed. I have prepared the guest room for you.”

            “I just want to be close to you,” I couldn’t help but smile softly. Did you guys hear that? I literally was squealing. Why every little thing that he said or did always did managed to bring a smile on me?

            “Then I will sleep here as well,” I lay on the floor as I grabbed the blanket and pillow.

            “Eh, you don’t have to,” Yunho’s voice sounded worried.

            “Now, the only thing that separates us is only this door,” I said while snuggling near the door.

            “Mhmm,” I can heard Yunho was also preparing to sleep.

            “Good night Yunho-ah,” I put my palm on the door and smile.

            “Good night Jaejoong-ah,” I am not sure, but I can feel that he did the same and our palms met at the same spot. With that we fall asleep.

 

 ((Present))

 

            Hah, that is the story. Now let me smack some conscience into Junsu who has been misunderstanding us. AND you people, don’t always thought dirty or I’ll smack you guys too. Give you a death glare.

 

 

PS : OTL I am soooooooo sorry for this super duper late update. I am super busy these days. I will try to update soon again okay. Love you people~~~~. Thank you for still reading and commenting. Aah, I feel like campaining. Lol. Just enjoy this update okay. Jaa, see you again. Soon. I hope.