being jealous isn't an easy job

being jealous isn't an easy job

Changmin was silently throwing death glares at the older man who was pretty much been flirting around the stylist noona for like 2 hours already. He was infuriated. No, it was something beyond that. He never saw this man flirt with anyone before and it made him a bit annoyed. A bit, he emphasizes. Heck, he never even got the chance to talk to Yunho today. It was getting through his nerves.

And no, he is not jealous.

Or so that’s what he had been telling his mind a few hours ago.

There was 30 minutes left before their actual performance and he had to calm down before the rage he has been feeling affects him. But the flirting man in front of him wasn’t making anything better. He was only hearing giggles after giggles and more giggles and it was making his ear hurt. He wanted to leave the room but he couldn’t get himself to do so.

And for the record, no. He is definitely not jealous.

-

Their performance ended successfully and Changmin just loved the moment when they were singing and dancing. No giggles, no flirting and more importantly, no stylist noonas. It was only him and Yunho dancing gracefully and singing passionately. But his thoughts were abruptly interrupted when they enter the dreaded dressing room. The stylist noona was there; sitting like a queen on Yunho’s seat. Changmin saw Yunho smirk. The older man walked towards the noona and Changmin opted to sit down on one of the seats deciding to drown himself with his Nintendo DS. He was glad he brought it with him today.

I want to go home. 

-

Oblivious to Changmin, everyone in the dressing room left already since 20 minutes ago. He was too drowned with his game. He suddenly gasped when someone took away the console from him. He was about to scream but was cut off when he felt a tight grip on his arm. He was trapped by the man against a wall and realized that it was Yunho all along.

“What the hell hyung? What are you doing?” Changmin shouted obviously annoyed with the man’s earlier actions.

“You were too obvious, Changmin.” Yunho told the younger man.

…What? Changmin slightly panicked.

“And I thought you weren’t the jealous type.” Yunho smirked at him. Changmin’s eyes widened.

“I WASN’T JEALOUS!” He defended himself from the accusation.

“Ha. You’re such a bad liar.” Yunho closed the gap between them and locked his lips with Changmin’s. The younger man was completely frozen from his spot but soon gave in.

Changmin finally admits that he did get a bit jealous.

Yes, a bit.