Ray

Neglection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   March 13,

           I woke up today and was greeted with sunshine from the sun. The only greeting I get from that is. I wish I didn't wake up. I wish that all the time. I mean, who would care if I was awake or not? Mom? Nah, she's too busy with work. Dad? Nope. He's too busy with being overseas. Older brother? Not even a chance! He's obviously too busy to help his younger brother at anything. Besides, he's with mom almost all the time. I really envy him. Not because of his staus or anything, it's because he gets to be with mom and dad. He's always with them. And they're always with him...

Hyun Il dropped his pen and stopped writing when he felt his eyes fill up with tears. He knew he was about to cry. He hated being fragile. It always caused him to cry and act like a baby. He tried calming down before the tears would roll down. Luckily, he could calm down and the tears dried. He closed his journal and placed it back in his room's desk. He got up and got his things ready for school. He showered and changed into his uniform. Hopefully school will make it better. 

He walked out the house without eating or even saying he was leaving, like before. Who would care if he was gone or not. He made his way towards his school and went straight to his first class without even stopping to go to his locker. He sat in his chair and watched how the students came in the door with smiles and giggles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter