T.K

Neglection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo woke up next to the dumpster, he set his head back took look at the sky and sighed. He got up and stretched. Minwoo looked around for any other signs of life. He touched the wall and looked both sides. He got on top of the dumpster, one leg on the wall, the other on top of the building. It was short, which is good for him. He put both hands up the top and heaved himself up. He got on top of the building and walked until he saw a small door. He smirked to himself. He opened the door and went inside. He smiled when he hit the target -the back of a market. He quickly grabbed a random bag and scooped in some food, snacks, and drinks. Before anyone could see him he got out and headed back to where the dumpster was. He walked out of where he was and strided along the pavement. He saw some people stare at him but he shrugged it off. He kept walking until someone bumped into him. He growled at the person and continued walking. He found his usual place and went to it.

Maybe today is a lucky day. Hah. Calm down Minwoo. When is it the last day you ever had luck? 

He froze in his thoughts. Luck wasn't a good thing for him. Luck is bad. Luck brought back memories. Horrible memories. Gruesome memories. 

"Don't think about it Minwoo! They're gone. You're free. There is no need to remember. The past is in the past." 

He laughed awkwardly and shook his head. He took out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter