Class 7

The Beau and The Belle [EDITTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           It was break time and ChanHee went out of his class immediately after the bell rang. That day was Wednesday and it was the day he met EunChae at the garden near the cafe. He was thinking about what EunChae said last time and he wanted to ask her regarding that. He was sure EunChae was there again. HyukJin was dumbfounded when he was left by ChanHee. ChanHee did not even bother to tell him. He ran towards the hallway and smiled when he saw EunChae at the garden. He gasped for air and walked slowly to her table. ChanHee flashed a smile at her.

            “Hi, EunChae.” He greeted her. EunChae was again reading her book and just leered at him.

            “Go away and study.” EunChae said. ChanHee sat beside her and placed his elbow on the table. He supported his chin with his palm and looked at EunChae.

            “That is what I want to ask you. What do you mean by that? Study what?” ChanHee asked. Sometimes he wondered whether EunChae wanted an intelligent boyfriend for herself so she asked him to study hard because she also liked him. ChanHee smiled at the thought. If that was the thing that could make him own EunChae as his girlfriend, he was willing to do that. EunChae sighed and focused on ChanHee. That boy seemed did not understand what she was trying to say.

            “You come to school to study, right? So go and study. Don’t disturb me.” EunChae said. That was the actually reason she said that. She did not want him to disturb her and so she asked him to go and study. She would never ask him to do other things or flirting with other girls. It was obviously not good for him as a senior student of a high school. Seemed like EunChae was a good student indeed.

            “Tsk, such a geek.” ChanHee scoffed. He was a bit upset actually when he heard her answer. It crashed everything he had been imagining all these while. EunChae bit her lips as she was pissed off with what ChanHee said. She was planning to make him piss off this time.

            “MinSoo said that you’re not good in studies. So it’s better if you go and study.” Upon hearing MinSoo’s name from , ChanHee pissed off just like what EunChae wanted. That brat MinSoo! ChanHee’s face now was serious. He did not like the fact that EunChae knew MinSoo. He wanted to know about their relationship.

            “What is your relationship with MinSoo actually?” He demanded for an answer but EunChae refused to answer. She felt annoyed with him instead. She frustratedly closed her book and looked at ChanHee.

            “Please... don’t disturb me.” She pleaded. She was tired being chased by him and surrounded with his question.

            “You’re the one who is so arrogant. If not, I will never disturb you like this.” ChanHee defended himself. He just wanted to know EunChae but that girl kept rejecting him so he had no choice but to keep pestering her. He did not know why he wanted to know her so much. He could have made her suffer by any way but he did not do it. Something about EunChae made him became like this. EunChae stood up when she heard ChanHee called her arrogant.

            “You’re wrong! You’re the one who really loves to disturb and play with girls. Playboy!” As she finished her sentence, she wanted to walk away but her hand was held by ChanHee. He was looking at her with pleading eyes. EunChae wriggled her hand to escape from him.

            “I’m serious when I said I want to know you, EunChae.” ChanHee said. EunChae did not care at all of what he wanted to say. All she cared was she wanted him to let go of her wrist right now. He was hurting her.

            “Let me go!” She said and tried to fight him but ChanHee did not budge. He looked at EunChae’s face.

            “This time I’m serious, EunChae. I’m not playing with you.”

            “I don’t have any interest to know you so don’t disturb me! Let me go!” EunChae yelled at him. ChanHee did not know why but he was hurt when she said that.

            “What should I do to make you have an interest on knowing me?” ChanHee asked, stubbornly. He did not want to give up. He knew it was a mistake if he gave up on her. EunChae was almost crying and she was scared. She shook her head a few times.

            “Please, ChanHee...” She begged and tried to push her hand but failed. Luckily, HyukJin who was wandering around, searching for ChanHee saw both of them. He hurriedly went to the garden and saw ChanHee was holding EunChae’s wrist while EunChae was struggling with him. He could feel the tense between both of them.

            “ChanHee!” HyukJin called him but ChanHee did not bother to look at him. He was busy looking into EunChae’s eyes. Her eyes told him everything she thought about him and ChanHee hated it. His grip on her hand became stronger.

            “Let me go!” EunChae yelled again. She was hurting now and she had no idea what was going on with ChanHee. His grip on her became stronger and stronger when he looked at her eyes. EunChae noticed it and she decided to look away but she was still fighting to let go of her hand from ChanHee’s. HyukJin was worried when he heard her yelling and ChanHee who looked like he was possessed by something. He put his hand on ChanHee’s shoulder.

            “ChanHee, what are you doing? Let her go.” HyukJin said and stepped forward. He pulled away ChanHee’s hand from EunChae’s. ChanHee was breathing heavily and looked intensely at EunChae.

            “I’m serious, Lee EunChae” He said before he turned around and ran from the garden. EunChae was shocked when she heard him. She held her wrist and checked whether it had bruise or not. Luckily there was none and it was just a red mark. If there was a bruise on her wrist, MinJi would notice it and surely would hunt ChanHee for hurting her. EunChae then looked at the way ChanHee took when he ran off. HyukJin also did the same. His face was full of worry. Never in his life he saw that serious face ChanHee had except for a tragedy that happened a few years ago. HyukJin then looked at EunChae and bowed.

            “I’m sorry on behalf of him.” He said and ran of to chase ChanHee. EunChae just kept quiet and her mind was thinking of something regarding ChanHee. HyukJin on the other hand was chasing ChanHee. He was calling for ChanHee but ChanHee pretended like he did not hear him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter