Class 18

The Beau and The Belle [EDITTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            It was another day at Svoura Academy. Like usual, ten minutes before the first class started, majority of the students would be at their own lockers to take the books that were needed for their classes. MinJi was one of them and she was currently picking her books to put into her bag. She also noticed that ChangHyun had left a sandwich and milk for her like usual. That day, she was not in her disguise after she comforted herself that she was going to be okay when she faced that boy later. It had been three days since she received the letter from ChangHyun and that boy really did give her some space for her to recover from her embarrassment.

            “MinJi nuna!” MinJi jumped a little when she heard that familiar voice was calling her. She slowly turned around to see ChangHyun’s bright smile. MinJi smiled awkwardly and then she realised that she actually was not ready to face ChangHyun. Her face flushed a bit.

            “ChangHyun…” ChangHyun stopped in front of her.

            “Nuna, I want to apologise for that day.” He said and MinJi raised her hand to stop him from talking about it again.

            “No, you don’t need to. It’s not your fault. It’s my mom’s fault.” MinJi said and bit her lips. ChangHyun nodded and smiled.

            “You must be surprised that day, right?” That innocent boy asked her bluntly and MinJi choked on her saliva. She closed her eyes for a while and closed her locker.

            “Don’t remind me of that day.” MinJi said and ChangHyun smiled sheepishly. He rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged.

            “Okay. I’m sorry.” ChangHyun said. MinJi was going to walk to her class hence ChangHyun followed her. He wanted to talk to her. Three days without any communication with her slowly made him crazy and he did not know why.

            “ChangHyun-ah, my birthday is coming soon.” MinJi said. She was planning to invite ChangHyun to celebrate it with her.

            “I know…” ChangHyun replied. MinJi looked at him, a bit surprised that he knew when her birthday was.

            “How did you know?” MinJi asked with a frown.

            “Err… I just know it. By the way, what are you planning to do on your birthday, nuna?” ChangHyun changed the topic. He did not dare to tell MinJi that he actually forced RockHyun to find out about MinJi’s birthday. Who knows MinJi might be frightened when she knew that?

            “I want to celebrate my birthday at your place that day.” MinJi said as she reminisced the beautiful view from that place.

            “Oh, don’t worry nuna. I planned to do something for you at that place too.”

            “Really?” MinJi asked as her eyes twinkled. ChangHyun nodded and smiled when she saw MinJi’s excited reaction.

            “Thank you, ChangHyun!”

            “You’re welcome, nuna. So you just have to be there at that place, okay?”

            “Okay! We will celebrate it together then?”

            “Of course.” MinJi clapped her hands in excitement. She could not wait to celebrate her birthday at that place. She was bored with the normal birthday celebration thus she wanted to try something new and somehow that place crossed her mind.

            “I really can’t wait for it!” She exclaimed. ChangHyun nodded and trailed his hand to his bag. Both of them halted as they already reached MinJi’s class. MinJi just looked at ChangHyun while ChangHyun smiled when his hand touched the thing that he wanted to give her. He took out a box from his bag and handed it to MinJi. MinJi took the cute box from ChangHyun with a confused look.

            “This is for you.” ChangHyun said. Since the day he knew about MinJi’s birthday, he already prepared everything for her birthday and the box that he gave her was one of them.

            “For me? For what?”

            “For coming into my life.”

            “ChangHyun, there’s no need to give me a present.” MinJi wanted to give back the box but ChangHyun shook his head and pushed her hand gently.

            “You have to accept it, nuna.” MinJi sighed a little and finally nodded. She placed the box in her bag.

            “But you have to open it on your birthday.” ChangHyun continued, earning a frown from MinJi.

            “Then why did you give it to me already?” ChangHyun chuckled.

            “I want to see whether you can wait or not.” ChangHyun answered with a grin on his face. He loved to give presents a bit earlier and asked the person to wait until the special day came because he wanted the person to be excited and super happy when they knew about his present.

            “So this is my birthday present?” ChangHyun nodded. He eyed MinJi who was curious about the content as she shook the box.

            “But why is the box so light? This box is big in size.” ChangHyun chuckled. MinJi started to be impatient.

            “Nuna, remember. You have to be patient.” ChangHyun said and he chuckled a bit more when MinJi pouted.

            “Fine, fine!” ChangHyun could not help but found that MinJi’s pouting face was so cute that his hand travelled up to her cheek and caressed it softly. MinJi was stunned with it and her eyes widened slightly.

            “You are so cute.” ChangHyun said, lovingly without he even realised. MinJi felt blood rushed to her face and her face now was as red as tomato. Her classmates happened to see that scene and all of them started to gossip about it.

            “I told you.”

            “That boy is in a relationship with MinJi?”

            “MinJi is in a relationship with that boy?”

            “I always see them together though.” MinJi looked at her classmates after she heard the comments they were making. She knew that her classmates always talked about her and ChangHyun but she ignored it. However, today she was a bit panic when she heard what her classmates said and she was shy about it. Her classmates that gained a glare from MinJi immediately looked away and did their own thing. She turned around to face ChangHyun again. At the same time, the bell rang and ChangHyun checked the time.

            “I’m going to my class, nuna. See you later!” ChangHyun said and waved her goodbye before he ran towards the exit of the senior building. MinJi waved back at him and heaved a heavy sigh.

            “How can I handle him?” She muttered alone and then made her way into her class with her head lowered a bit. She knew that her face was still blushing and she really wanted to hide it.

            The bell rang loudly around the junior building. It was already break time and as he did not have any class right after the break, MinSoo waited for someone outside the engineering class of the second year. The juniors who went out of the class were a bit surprised to see MinSoo, the head boy standing outside their class. Some of them even bowed to him and MinSoo just nodded. He was waiting for NaRa. He spotted NaRa who walked out of the class and he immediately stood straight before calling her name.

            “NaRa!” NaRa turned around to look for the person who was calling her name loudly. As her eyes landed on MinSoo, her eyes widened and she made a sharp U-turn and walked faster to avoid him. MinSoo was a bit surprised when he saw her running away from him and he immediately trailed her.

            “NaRa!” He called him onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter