Class 12

The Beau and The Belle [EDITTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            ChangHyun and MinJi met again at the gym. It was Saturday and ChangHyun had been telling MinJi the whole week that he was excited for that day. He was enjoying their lesson and could not wait to start practice again. That day, MinJi had been teaching him the basic steps over and over again. She could see that ChangHyun was getting the basic steps and smiled as she was satisfied with his progress.

            “You’re doing great, ChangHyun. Well done!” MinJi praised him. ChangHyun’s eyes sparkled when his favourite nuna complimented him. He grinned widely.

            “Thank you, nuna!” HyeYeon nodded and tapped her chin with her forefinger while puffing her cheek which ChangHyun found it was cute.

            “Hmm, should I treat you for this?” MinJi asked and raised her eyebrows. ChangHyun immediately shook his head and raised his hands as if he was asking her to stop.

            “There’s no need, nuna. I’m the one who should treat you. Don’t worry, I’m planning to cook for you.” ChangHyun said. He had planned this idea since the first day they started the class. He wanted to show her that he was thankful that she was willing to help him by cooking delicious food for her. Plus, many had praised him as a good cook. Might as well MinJi would praise him too. He smiled wider when he imagined her praising his cooking skill.

            “Cook? You know how to cook?” MinJi asked as she was a bit surprised. It was rare to meet a boy who cook nowadays and she never thought that ChangHyun could cook. He looked like a spoilt boy in her eyes. ChangHyun nodded at her question.

            “Yeah. I will send it to your house.”

            “Well, thank you. Ouh yeah, how’s RockHyun’s life now?” MinJi asked when she remembered RockHyun, a best friend of ChangHyun.

            “He’s more confident lately, nuna. Just like me.” He said happily. A moment later, his eyes widened slightly when he remembered something that he planned to tell her.

            “Nuna, do you have anything to do after this? I want to bring you to somewhere.” ChangHyun asked while clasping his hand. His face showed that he was hoping that MinJi could follow him and obviously MinJi got it.

            “I don't have anything important to do after this. Where do you want to bring me?”

            “You’ll know later.” ChangHyun answered and smiled mischievously. MinJi tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows. She hoped that ChangHyun would not bring her to somewhere dangerous or she would kill him. After finished with their lesson, ChangHyun brought MinJi to the place he would like to show her. As they were on their way to that place, MinJi kept looking around to remember the way back if anything would happen. She admitted that she never went along the way and was getting nervous to see what type of place that ChangHyun wanted to bring her. The ways they were taking was full with trees and she noticed that they were climbing up the hill just to go there. MinJi stopped when ChangHyun halted his track. She took a peek over ChangHyun’s shoulder and her jaw dropped.

            “ChangHyun… it's so beautiful.” MinJi said and took one more step to see the breath-taking scenery in front of her. ChangHyun chuckled and rubbed his nape.

            “This place is not that beautiful but I'm sure the view from here is beautiful.” ChangHyun said. MinJi looked around the place to see the reason of what ChangHyun had said. There were only grass and rocks at the place. The scenery from that place was the one that looks beautiful. MinJi nodded her head and continued to enjoy the scenery.

            “Yeah… I can see the whole Seoul.” MinJi muttered. She was so into what she was seeing right now. Even though they came on the evening but she was amused by how the tall buildings around Seoul were arranged and the most important thing was the fresh green trees around Seoul. It was refreshing just by looking at the view.

            “The night view is more beautiful, nuna.” ChangHyun told her and MinJi nodded her head, totally agreed with his words. She was sure that the night was more beautiful than this because of the lights. MinJi then looked at ChangHyun who was observing her that was getting excited since just now.

            “So, why did you bring me here?” MinJi asked and crossed her arms on her chest. ChangHyun stepped forward and stood beside her. He did not look at her but at the scenery instead. He slipped his hands into his pocket.

            “You know… before I met you, I always got bullied and this is the place that I always went. I cried here, screamed here and gathered all my strength here.” ChangHyun told her. MinJi pursed her lips. She wondered what ChangHyun’s life would be if she was not there to stop the bullies.

            “You must have suffered a lot before this.” She said and ChangHyun nodded his head.

            “I never told anyone about this place. I’m the only one in Seoul who know about this place.”

            “Then why did you tell me?” MinJi asked, curiously. ChangHyun shrugged and heaved a sigh.

            “I don’t even know why. Actually, I seldom come to this place since I never got bullied by them anymore.”

            “It’s okay. I’ll help you keep it as a secret.” MinJi replied. ChangHyun smiled at that then looked at his watch.

            “Nuna, the Sun is going to set after this.” ChangHyun told her and MinJi’s eyes widened.

            “For real?!” She asked, almost screamed at ChangHyun and ChangHyun could only chuckle at her behaviour. For him, it was so cute to see this excited side of MinJi. She really looked like a kid, a cute kid.

            “There, nuna…” He pointed his finger to the scenery in front of them and there it was. The beautiful sunset, shining through the whole Seoul and both of them were the witnesses.

            “Wah! The sunset is so beautiful. Seoul looks beautiful from here.” MinJi said, could not stop fangirling over the beautiful nature. ChangHyun felt happy that he made MinJi went excited like this. He knew she was enjoying the moment.

            “We will come again the next time, okay?”

            “Alright!” MinJi answered and nodded her head. Both of them continued to enjoy the view before both of them decided to go home since it was getting dark. MinJi reached her house during dinner and went straight to her room. She checked her phone and placed her bag on her bed. She wanted to find her handkerchief in her bag but then she found a note.

MinJi nuna is not like what other people said. You’re so cute when you’re smiling. So, please smile a lot. I love your smile, nuna and I promise that I will make you smile always. You’re too nice towards me, nuna. Thank you for existing in my world even though I almost forgot about that place since you’re in my life. We’ll go there again. Don’t worry ;)

            MinJi found herself smiling like an idiot when she read the note. She chuckled and observed the note. ChangHyun’s handwriting was neat and his words were so sweet to handle. MinJi knew that ChangHyun had made her smiling more than before and she also thanked him for that. MinJi put down the note and lied on her bed, looking at the ceiling. However, her mind was full with ChangHyun.

            “He’s so cute.”

            NaRa walked round the neighbourhood that she had never been. She kept looking at the paper in her hand and then glanced at each house to find the house she had been finding for almost an hour. She did not know why she was wasting her time like this but her heart kept telling her to just do it. Finally, she found the house and kept the paper inside her pocket. She walked into the house compound since the house did not have a gate. She looked around the house compound and noticed that there were so many pots of flowers. It was colourful and was enough to brighten the white coloured house. She halted in front of the peach coloured door and stared at the bell button. She titled her head to the side and tapped her chin with her forefinger.

            “Should I press it? Or should I not? Should I?” She asked herself continuously and it continued for almost 30 minutes. She then was surprised when the door opened from inside, revealing MinSoo with his annoyed face.

            “Just get in.” He said. NaRa blinked her eyes and frowned.

            “How do you know that I’m here?” She asked him. MinSoo looked at her in disbelief and scoffed at her.

            “You’re so noisy outside there. If you want to talk alone, talk slowly. Get in!” MinSoo walked into his house and sat on the couch in the living room. Actually he was sitting in the living room while watching the television. From his seat, he could see NaRa’s figure entering the house compound from the tinted sliding door. He was wondering what she was doing at his house and waited for her to press the bell but after 3o minutes, he did not hear anything from her but he still saw her shadow in front of the door. Along the 3o minutes too, he had been listening to the same sentence from her who was unsure on what she was doing.

            “Are your parents here?” NaRa said and slowly entered the house. Her eyes wandered around to see the simple designed living room. The living room was also the same as the house compound. It was full with flowers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter