Class 10

The Beau and The Belle [EDITTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Are you serious about learning it?” MinJi asked and ChangHyun just nodded in eagerness.

            “Yes, nuna!” He answered. MinJi and ChangHyun were now currently in a gym that was located near MinJi’s house. Since ChangHyun had asked her to teach him some fighting skill, she brought him to the gym. She chose the gym because it belonged to her cousin and plus, she had been there since she was a little girl. The gym was also the place she mastered her fighting skill, learned from her uncle.

            “Is there any other reasons that make you want to learn this?” MinJi asked, observing the determined boy in front of her. ChangHyun was wearing a third quarter pants that was not too tight and also a sleeveless shirt. MinJi mentally praised him for being alert in what he should wear to start their lesson.

            “Well, aside from wanting to be able to protect myself, I don’t want to rely on others and also you to help me. I feel useless.” ChangHyun said and slowly lowered his head as he was ashamed of himself. MinJi nodded and sighed.

            “You know what, ChangHyun? Sometimes I feel like I want to protect you, I feel like I have to protect you.” She told him sincerely. It was true though. Every single person that ChangHyun met must have the feeling to protect him. Maybe because he was a bit short and cute. Not to forget, so innocent.

            “It’s okay, nuna. If I am able to protect myself someday, you can still protect me.” He smiled and touched her right hand, making MinJi surprised and blushed.

            “I still need you, nuna.” He continued and MinJi just nodded awkwardly. She did not reply as she was still shocked by the touch. It was unusual for her to feel a soft touch from a boy when she used to fight with them.

            “Nuna, let’s go eat after this okay? I’m hungry.” ChangHyun said and pouted a little. MinJi nodded again and got ready to start the lesson.

            “Alright. So now, can we start?”

            “Yeah! I’m ready!”

            “Good. Well, before you could achieve the same level as me, you have to learn the basic first. The basic is easy so you don’t have to rush to master it, okay?” MinJi gave him a brief introduction and ChangHyun just listen to her intently. He nodded as he understood her instruction. MinJi proceed when she saw ChangHyun nodded his head. She moved in front of him and showed him one of the basic step.

            “This is the first basic step.” MinJi said and ChangHyun followed her step. However, MinJi found something was wrong with his step and went closer to him to correct him. She was a bit hesitated to touch him but she had no choice.

            “It’s not like that, ChangHyun. It’s like this.” MinJi said as she lowered his hand a bit and ChangHyun’s body stiffened. He just followed her instruction and willingly letting her hand touched his hand. After she was satisfied, she proceeded to the next step.

            “Alright. The next step…” MinJi continued to teach him and ChangHyun obediently followed her. Two hours later, they finally finished the class and stopped by at Starlight Moonlight Café as both of them were hungry. ChangHyun bought a sandwich and a drink while MinJi bought some nuggets and also a drink. They chose a seat near the counter and started to eat.

            “Nuna…” ChangHyun called after he managed to eat a bit of his sandwich. MinJi hummed as a reply because she just shoved a piece of nugget into .

            “When we’re learning just now…” ChangHyun eyed MinJi, a bit hesitant to tell her about it but he had no choice. He did not want to make it awkward between the both of them. MinJi raised her eyebrows and looked at ChangHyun with a questioned look.

            “What?”

            “There’s a lot of skinship, right?” ChangHyun continued and this time, it made MinJi choked on her nugget. ChangHyun went panic when she coughed and immediately passed her a drink that she ordered just now.

            “Nuna, are you okay?” ChangHyun asked and caressed her back. MinJi nodded after she calmed a bit and sipped a little bit more of her drink. ChangHyun wondered the reason MinJi choked on her nugget but then he grinned when realised that maybe MinJi choked because of the topic he talked about just now.

            “But it’s true, right? There are too many skinship. I’m afraid that you will be uncomfortable.” ChangHyun continued and MinJi sighed.

            “I’m okay with it.” She said but then her eyes widened in realisation. What am I answering?

            “You mean, you’re okay with the skinship?” ChangHyun asked innocently while MinJi was slapping over and over mentally for saying it. It made her sounds like a ert girl when she said she was okay with it.

            “I mean, I’m okay with teaching you. The skinship will be lesser as time passes by.” MinJi said and cleared . Her face was burning because of embarrassment.

            “Well, tell me if you’re not okay. I will find another person to teach me.”

            “I’m okay. It’s not a big matter though.” MinJi answered and then she asked herself, silently. Am I answering the right thing? ChangHyun smiled when they finally managed to sort the skinship matter very well.

            “Okay, if you said so.” MinJi nodded and smiled at him back.

            “You look cute whenever you’re smiling, nuna. Please smile more.” ChangHyun said while looking at MinJi’s face. He was mesmerised by her smile and wondered if she could smile all the time like that at the school. If not, people would never get afraid of her. MinJi was a bit clueless and taken aback by what ChangHyun had said.

            “Huh?” ChangHyun chuckled and raised his hand before he cupped her face. MinJi froze with his action.

            “Please smile more and always smile. You look cute.” ChangHyun said and MinJi could not help but to look into his cute sparkling eyes. MinJi blushed and pushed his hand away, softly. She straightened her mind and awkwardly smiled at him.

            “Okay…” She replied. Inside, she was overwhelmed by what ChangHyun had done. Never in her life had a boy touched her like that and the most important thing, making her blush over and over and over. MinJi did not know why but ChangHyun was the first boy who managed to make her feel like that. She looked at ChangHyun who continued to eat his sandwich again, finding the reason she was feeling like this. Warm and secured.

            The senior building was empty as the seniors were having an assembly at the hall. The hallway was so quiet that even if someone was walking, the sound of the step would echoing in the hallway. However, being the most famous trouble maker in the school, NaRa managed to sneak in the building quietly and brought herself to the senior’s engineering class. After she had done with her plan, she walked out of the class with a happy face.

            “I’m sure he will love my present.” NaRa said to herself, proudly. She started to walk but was startled when a voice talked to her from behind.

            “What present?” HyukJin, MinSoo and ChanHee’s classmates approached her with a frown. NaRa’s eyes widened and she immediately shook her head.

            “N-nothing.” NaRa said and turned around to run away but she was blocked by HyukJin.

            “Wait. What are you doing here?” HyukJin asked and eyed her suspiciously. From what he knew, NaRa the trouble maker was a junior and she had no reason to be in the senior building.

            “I… I go to the wrong class. Hee~~~ Okay, bye!” NaRa grinned at him and immediately escaped from him. HyukJin pursed his lips and looked around his class. He was sure NaRa said something about present. HyukJin scanned his classroom but he found nothing. He just shrugged and went to his table to take his notebook. He forgot to bring it to the assembly so he walked back to the class to take it. He did not expect that he was going to meet NaRa here when he expected that no one would be there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter