Chapter Two

Angel without wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

Present Day

"Okay, that's it for the first session. We'll take a break for 30 minutes. Thank you." The director informed and the cameraman stopped taking photos. The girls bowed to the casts and went straight to their waiting room. It was another day with a local magazine where it featured the girls' individual and group interviews plus their exclusive photos. In the first half of the schedule, they only had their photos taken for more than four hours and who knows how long the interviews would be.

"Ah, my legs hurt." Choa whined as soon as she entered the waiting room. She flopped down on the couch and massaged her calves. Her twin, Way and Ellin sat on both of her sides.

"Yaaah, BarBarBar dance is much more tiring. How can this be so tiring for you?" Way nagged her sister.

Choa threw her a glare. "Why do you have to be so noisy? I'm tired, so what? It's not that I am bothering you. This kid." Choa replied in annoyance and the twins glared at each other.

"Stop it, just stop it. You two should stop bickering at least a day." Ellin put her hands in between the sisters. People who did not know the group might be thinking that these two were fighting but seriously, that was the way they showed their love to one another. It was a bond shared between twins that no one would know. 

"We're not bickering, right, unnie?" Way said in aegyo as she looked at her sister with puffed cheeks. Choa bit her lips trying not to smile but failed miserably. 

"Of course we're not. You are my lovely dongsaeng, I cannot get mad at you forever." Choa said, with a big smile and side-hugged Way.

"Wow, how beautiful." Gummi commented from the side. She had been watching the twins bickering but decided it was the best to let them settle it by themselves. "What a beautiful relationship you two have."

"Wow, I wish I have a twin too." Ellin said. "I'm jealous, seriously." Her sayings received a giggled from the Heo twins and Gummi.

Sitting silently in the couch with the group was Soyul. She was there with the group from the beginning, quietly playing with her hair as she stared absentmindedly into the thin air. She was physically there but her mind was somewhere else and this caught Gummi's attention the most.

"Yul-ah, are you here?" Gummi waved her hands in front of Soyul's face.

"Oh, yes, unnie?" She replied.

"Why are you so quiet? Are you sick anywhere?" Gummi quickly jumped into her I-am-the-oldest-and-should-protect-my-babies mode when thinking that Soyul wasn't feeling well.

Soyul shook her head. "No, unnie, I'm fine. You know I would tell you first if I am sick, right?" She said with an eye smile that soothed Gummi's concern.

"Oh, really? That's great to hear. If you need anything, just tell me." Gum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter