I'm Leaving You

The Fact AND The Fiction.

BAM! Here is the final chapter of your two-shot Tubbay~. And I hope you don't mind me calling you that, hehehe. I think it suites you better than Tubby. LOL. :) Enjoy!!! Oh, and the ending is suppose to be like that... you'll know what I mean when you read it. Pwuahaha!!! -ilahyouFOREVER


Kim So-Ah’s P.O.V.

I still can’t forget you,

I still can’t trust everything.

Even today I can’t send you away like this. 

“Time sure does fly by.” I thought. It’s been over a month ever since JunHyung and I… broke up. Although I was slowly recovering from the pain, the subject was still a bit touchy-touchy with me. “Huh?” I asked no one in particular. I began to walk towards the object that caught my eye. Whether fortunate or unfortunate, I discovered the item to be a picture frame. 

I will rewrite it again, our story will not end.

I will bury the fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now.

I will rewrite it once again, the start beginning with you and I smiling happily.

In case you will leave me, the background is a small room without an exit.

I kiss you as if there is nothing wrong.

I can’t leave your sweet presence.

There is no such thing as an end for us.

The picture frame was filled with two photos. The mini original photo and the picture frame sized drawn photo. I laughed oh so bitterly. The photos reminded me of the good moments of life, when we were both still happily together. The longer I stared at the photos, the longer I would be sure to cry. JunHyung and I were kissing each other as he tried to block the lens.  

Like this again, (Fiction in fiction, in fiction.)

I can’t forget you, (Fiction in fiction, in fiction.)

I am writing the story that will never end in my heart. 

It was our two year anniversary and JunHyung said that he couldn’t find any other present that would suite me. Of course being the optimistic person that I was, I simply took the comment as a compliment. From there on out, I made sure to always take care of that present because it was special. All of a sudden, I felt an all too familiar feeling, one I didn’t enjoy. 

I will hold onto you, (Fiction in fiction, in fiction.)

I won’t let you go, (Fiction in fiction, in fiction.)

Even today, I’m in the story of you and I that hasn’t ended yet, in fiction. 

No longer wanting to stare at the picture frame, I turned my head, carefully putting the photo down, making sure that it was faced downside. With a shaky breath, I tried to calm myself down, but it just wouldn’t work. So with a futile attempt wasted, I let the tears freely fall by themselves. Letting myself drown in the lost memories of our love, I continued to let my tears fall. 

Right now, there are only happy stories here.

The very happy stories of just the two of us,

Different from reality, is written here,

It’s slowly filling up. 

“So-Ah, I know that you’re angry at me for “forgetting” our two year anniversary, but jebal!!! Hear me out for just all of two minutes. Arraso?” JunHyung asked. I sighed. “Arraso. I’ll hear you out for all of ten seconds.” I said. I was still a bit angry, what do you expect? “Bwoh!? Ten seconds!? That should be enough.”

I run towards you and embrace you.

I can’t ever let you go from my embrace.

There is no such thing as an end for us.

Confusion was evident all over my face. I heard JunHyung laugh. “Yah!!! What’s so funny!?” I asked. That’s when it happened. He snapped his fingers together and all of a sudden, I saw two faint lit candles in the distance revealing a dinner table. “O-Oppa…” I said. Out of happiness, I cried and jumped into his arms.

Like this again, (Fiction in fiction, in fiction.)

I can’t forget you, (Fiction in fiction, in fiction.)

I am writing the story that will never end in my heart.

For the second time that day, I laughed oh so bitterly. The random memories of JunHyung and I kept on appearing inside of my mind and I really, really began to hate that. But it was alright, because I was about to end all of that, here and now. Grabbing my jacket, I took one last look before leaving forever. I just hoped that I wouldn’t come to regret this decision at all.

I will hold onto you, (Fiction in fiction, in fiction.)

I won’t let you go, (Fiction in fiction, in fiction.)

Even today, I’m in the story of you and I that hasn’t ended yet, in fiction.

Yong JunHyung’s P.O.V.

I swirled the drink inside the cup out of boredom. I’ve been drinking Soju ever since… whenever. It’s been far too long to remember when I’ve started drinking. “What the heck are you doing still drinking here pabo!?” Dujun shouted. “Huh?” I asked. I was confused. “So-Ah’s leaving Korean today and you’re doing nothing about it!?” Dujun shouted once again. “B-Bwoh!?”

I will say this again, one more time.

Right now you are next to me.

I’m believing it like that.

“Now boarding, Seoul, Korea to New York, USA.” The speaker said. “Ande!!!” I shouted. I was so close to finding her, so close. Please, don’t do this to me So-Ah!!! All of a sudden, I saw a recognizable yellow jacket in front of me. “So-Ah!!!” I called. Desperately, I ran towards her hoping to stop her from leaving me. “So-Ah!!!” I shouted. “Let go of me JunHyung!!!”   

(But fiction.) I’m the writer who lost his purpose.

The end of this novel, how am I supposed to write it?

(My own fiction.) I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

(Everything is fiction.) I keep on writing these three words.

Setting the worn out pen on the old paper stained in tears.

(Everything is fiction.) This story can’t be happy or sad.

Right now I’m writing such a happy story.

But it is all just a wish still.

 

 

 

 

 

 

There is no end. (Fiction in fiction, in fiction.)