FIRST MEETING

The Show turns into Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'This life is frustrating!!' Seunghyun said to himself.

 

He remembered what happened in bar.

 

Tiffany never wasted like that before.

 

'This is all my parents fault. Urrrghhg! They never really care me. All they can think is business!'

 

Seunghyun thinks of way how to stop the engagement.

 

'I can't think of any girl to marry. When I met Tiffany, I know she's the one.'

 

Seunghyun called Tiffany.

 

After few rings, she finally answered.

 

"Yoboseyo?" She said with a cold voice.

 

"Are you okay now, babe?" Seunghyun said with concern.

 

"Why do you care?" There's sarxasm in her voice.

 

"Please, Tiff. You know I love you, right?"

 

"You're engaged and soon to be married."

 

"Babe, I'll stop it no matter what. Just trust me."

 

"Wae? Are you ready to leave your position in your company? That's the only way, for God's sake! They will never approve me to be your girlfriend because I'm poor! I hate this! I hate you, Choi Seunghyun!"

 

Seunghyun heard his girlfriend in the other line crying.

 

"I'm sorry, babe. I'll find a way. I promise, okay."

 

"Talk to me when you find a way then. Bye." She hangs up the phone.

 

How can she be so immature? She should be thinking of helping to get out in this situation but she only pressuring me.

 

Seunghyun pulled his hair and put his face on his palm.

 

He met Tiffany in the fashion show of her sister, Hyeyeon. He was smitten by his beauty. He was a happy-go-lucky guy but he changed when he met Tiffany Hwang. He found out that she was one of her sister's models. She belongs in the middle class family, her parents both work in the government. Despite of that, he pursues her. He loves her. They just celebrated their 3 year anniversary and now they are facing a great storm in their relationship.

 

 

Seunghyun hates to be in the middle.

 

His family will disinherit him if he didn't marry the girl they wanted.

 

He remembered his last conversation with his dad.

 

"Dad! I can't be engaged! I have a girlfriend!" Seunghyun said with a high voice.

 

"Well, I already engaged you to the only daughter of Taesang Group. She's beautiful. You'll eventually like her."

 

His father gave him a picture of Kwon Yuri.

 

"She's graduated in Oxford University with a degree in Business Management. She'll help you in the company. Plus, she's a beautiful lady."

 

 

Seunghyun looked at the picture. She's beautiful but I have Tiffany. I love her. I give back the picture to my father.

 

"She's beautiful but I love my girlfriend. If you like her, why don't you just marry her!"

 

His father didn't personally know about Tiffany. He just know that I have a poor girlfriend ang he hates the idea that his precious son will just go a nothing girl.

 

"That's bull! It's final! You'll go marry the daughter of Taesang Group or leave the company!" His father said with the finality in his voice.

Seunghyun knows that when his father used this voice. He can't argue for more. It's final.

 

"Dad! You can't do this. I did everything for the company! You can't do this to me!" Seunghyun can't believe about this.

 

His father smirked.

 

"You can think carefully. Don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter