AT THE BAR

The Show turns into Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 - AT THE BAR

 

I was here in the bar of my friend, Jiyong. Killing time and to think also.

 

"Hey, Jessica Jung!" Someone called me.

 

I was really mad right now. Who dares to call me 'Jessica'?

 

I looked at the guy who called me. It's Jiyong.

 

"You want to die? You don't want to see Jiyong Jr?" I pulled the collar of his T-shirt.

 

"Chill, Bro! Just let go of my shirt. It is very expensive, you know."

 

"So?" I poured out a wine in his 'expensive shirt' and go back to my seat.

 

"! ! You, Jessica Jung!! Do you know how much is this???????" I looked at his raging eyes. I didn't even blink. Naturally, everyone will be scared with Jiyong now but definitely, I'm not.

 

"How much? I can buy you other one. I can also buy your bar."

 

"Aish. If you're not really a girl, I'll punch you right now!"

 

"Damn you, Kwon Jiyong! I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS UP WITH ME, KWON JIYONG! TRY TO CALL ME JESSICA AGAIN AND YOU'RE DEAD. I AM NOT A GIRL. I AM A GUY."

 

"Well? You mean a guy with a pretty face and big s?" He looked at me head to toe and stop at me . He was mocking at me.

 

ert. Yes, my friend is a ert.

 

But it has no effect to me, I am a guy and not a girl who'll surely freaked out.

 

"Well, you're just jealous because I'm more handsome." I also mocked at him. I never lose to anyone. Not even the famous Kwon Jiyong.

 

"But I'm a real guy, Jessica. And you? A half guy?" I gave him a death glare and he just laughed. "Enough. I'll change my clothes and talk to you when I returned." He tapped my shoulder.

 

When Jiyong's gone, I feel empty and remembered the reason why I was here.

 

I have a 'girlfriend', Kwon Yuri. She is hot and gorgeous. Many guys envied me for having her. I love Yuri. I can't live without her. She's my air and life. Corny, but that was her for me.

 

I remembered our last conversation.

 

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked Yuri. I know that something is troubling her.

 

She was nearly crying. I cupped his face.

 

"What's the problem?" I asked again.

 

"Babe, my parents...."

 

"What about them? They're okay?"

 

She just nodded and I feel relieved.

 

"They.......engage me." She sobbed.

 

I was stunned.

 

I was frozen for a moment.

 

My girlfriend? My Kwon Yuri? They engage my Kwon Yuri.

 

"Babe, don't be angry with me please. I don't want this engagement. My parents just..."

 

"Ssshhhh. Don't worry. I'll find a way out. I can't live without you, Yul. I won't allow that engagement to happen okay." I kissed her cheeks and wiped her tears.

 

"Promise babe?"

 

I nodded.

 

"Who's the guy?"

 

Yuri was reluctant at first.

 

"Choi Seunghyun of Empire Group."

 

Jeguk Group? It was the one of the biggest company in Korea.

 

My father owns the biggest company also, JSC Group of Companies.

 

I didn't know how to break the engagement. I know that her family will approve me only if I am a guy.

 

I sighed.

 

Why did my mother born me as a girl?

 

I wanted to hate her for that but I can't choose right? I have no choice.

 

"Babe? What will you do? They're also rich. You can do anything to him."

 

"I really don't know, Yul but one thing for sure that I'll stop that engagement no matter what. Trust me, Babe." I smiled to her.

 

I was thinking of all the possible ways to stop the engagemen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter