Special Stage

Stolen Moments Between Two

"We're doing a special stage today." Eunhyuk said over the phone. He was calling Gyuri about his part of the special stage he would do on Inkigayo.

"I have a schedule. Did you want me to watch?"

"Uhn. I wanna know what you think."

"Is it a y dance with a girl then?"

"You have to watch it."

"I'll try if I can later, I still have a schedule tonight. You know I'm not the type to get jealous anyway."

"I know but just watch."

"Eunhyuk-shii, I'm busy right now. I'll watch it if I can although I'm not sure why you feel the need to point out times you spend with other girls. It doesn't make me jealous, and if that is your intention again I'm not going to watch. Don't call me up with those kinds of things. It's childish. I'm hanging up."

Gyuri closed her phone. Of course she was jealous, but she'd never show him that side of her. She always wanted to be confident. Why would she want to watch a performance of him with another girl? Especially one that was y. She never wanted to watch his interactions with other girls even though he wanted to see her get jealous. It just wasn't her style. 

Eunhyuk looked at his phone. He could tell she had gotten upset at him. Maybe he shouldn't have even mentioned it. But It was unfair, he was always the one feeling jealous. Gyuri would act too friendly with some of her own radio guests. More recently younger idols were starting to look at her as well. It was upsetting, he wanted her to understand how he felt but she was just "too cool" about things.

In the break room he texted her since she wasn't answering his calls.

E: You don't have to watch.

No response

E: Gyuri, respond. Don't be mad.

No response

E: I'm going to prerecording, call me later okay?

Eunhyuk headed out to the prerecording. His mind full of different thoughts. The prerecording didn't go well, both he and his partner messed up and during Mr. Simple prerecording he messed up again. He felt like he was disappointing his teammates. His mood became heavy and when he returned to the waiting room Gyuri had still not contacted him back. During the actual recording he tried his best to hide his disappointment, but when they won the Mutizen he was still feeling upset at himself and it came across... All the members could tell but didn't know what more comfort they could give him. They headed out to the next schedule. Dream team.

On their way to the location Eunhyuk finally got a message from Gyuri.

  G: I'm not mad.

 He let out a relieved sigh.

E: I'm going to Dream Team today.

G: That show!?

E: Uhn, Cheer me on?

G: Don't get hurt!

E: Too late, I got hurt earlier.

G: Eh!? Are you okay?

E: I'm better now.

G: >.<; Don't make me worry!

E: Sorry.

G: I'm sorry too.

E: I'll do my best today, for you.

G: Do your best for you!

E: I want to see you. I miss you.

G: Me too.

The heavy mood Eunhyuk had earlier left him. Gyuri's ability to make him feel two different types of extreme emotions was scary but also exciting. That girl, he felt so happy to have her in his life.    

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yeeee~ Have I mentioned how much I like writing Hyukri?

This one was based off of Inkigayo performances and Eunhyuk's sad looking face after they won.