Teasing

Stolen Moments Between Two

It was their way of reminding each other that they still felt the same. No matter what they said in public or how they acted under the watchful eye of fans they knew what teasing each other meant. 

Gyuri would usually play it off as part of her "goddess" concept. Teasing him about liking her, and he would counter by saying he preferred a different member of her team but she'd get back at him by choosing another member of his group that she preferred.

The occasional public teasing. They enjoyed the moments when it was "acceptable" to publicly acknowledge each other.

They also enjoyed the moments when no one was around. Those "rare" and "hard to come by" days where they didn't have a schedule and were able to see each other outside of "work."

Today was one of those rare days.

---

"I meant to tell you earlier, but I really like that color." Eunhyuk said to Gyuri as they walked the street at night. Gyuri wore no makeup and a hat covered her hair. Eunhyuk was standing beside her, his new bright hair color was also hid from view.

"It's not too red is it?" Gyuri asked.

"Well now you really look like a Gyul." He said smiling.

She playfully hit his shoulder. "You look like a lemon then."

"As long as I'm your lemon."

"Ugh." She said reacting to the greasiness.  "You're getting cheesier."

"Sorry." He laughed. "When I'm with you like this it just comes out like that."

Gyuri linked her arm with his. "It's okay, I've missed it. I've missed being able to be like this with you." 

"I've missed you too. I wish I could have been there for you, when everything was happening. I hated not being able to see you then. I hated it." Eunhyuk stopped walking making Gyuri stop as well.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked.

"Forgive?" She asked questioning him.

"Yes forgive me, for not being there for you."

She looked up at him. "There's no reason to forgive anything, you didn't do anything wrong, you can't help it. I can't help it. It's just how things are."

He sighed. She was always so mature about things. She never burdened him with her worries. He wished she would. He wished he could become her shelter. He unlinked his arm with hers and stood in front of her. He pulled her into his arms until she could hear his heat beat.

"Eunhyuk-shii" She managed to say in his embrace.

"I'm sorry." He repeated. He then let her go and held her hand carefully. He wanted to always be like this with her. She leaned on him as they walked, she'd have to remember this rare night. It would be a long while before they got the chance to be like this, especially since Hara and Junghyung were exposed awhile ago.

Gyuri had seen the chaos caused by their reveal. Hara & Junhyung gained lots of anti fans, but that part didn't bother Gyuri so much. It was the loss of privacy. Both her and Eunhyuk agreed that being secretive about things was the only way it'd work for now. They wanted to protect each other.

The couple walked off into the dark night trying to forget that they weren't a normal couple. Theses moment were the ones they cherished the most.     

________________________________________________________________________

I'm thinking of writing more Hyukri, this story came out pretty naturally.

Let me know what you think!