I'd Change Everything About Myself, If It Meant I Could Be With

Yewook Fanfic Recommendation

Author: emii_vipelf 

Genre: Romance/Fluff/fantasy

Length: One Shot

Status: Rated M  Completed!

Fanfic URL: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/141287/i-d-change-everything-about-myself-if-it-meant-i-could-be-with-you-fantasy-ryeosung-ryeowook-superjunior-yesung-yesungxryeowook-yewook

Summary: Yesung overhears a conversation that he wasn't supposed to, so he is forced to live Realm Darkness. As he struggles to survive, he is found by the Land of Light's royal family who let him stay temporary. One day Yesung's life changes when he meets an angel like boy in the cave...

Reasons why you should read it: I love the theme of the story, which is that love knows in boundaries. The coolest thing about the characters is that they are absolutely different from one another with Yesung being the dark one and Ryeowook being a white little angel. This story is very well described because the author wrote it as a one shot in addition to the main story entitled "Soul Meets Soul When Eyes Meet Eyes" where the main couple is Kyumin. Even though I am not a huge fan of fantasy theme, I have to say that this one-shot changed my view. Due to the realistic plot, I nearly forgot that it's a fantasy and fan-girled to death over Yewook. That’s why I think that you should give this fanfic a shot and enjoy reading it. The author marked the story M-rated but to be honest there's nothing to ual...just a make out session is described, so even if you are underaged this will be comfortable enough to read :)