questioning of the beautiful species??

Love you more than you know

A/N: Hey- I decided through a rp on quotev.com- that i wanted to make taehyung a super natural species and this chapter will probably have some of that in it, as you see in the title, enjoy~!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

-Taehyung pov-

It was another normal day. Everyone sleeping during classes, Making out or giving a freaking visual lesson on PDA in the bathrooms, teachers not caring about what students do unless it's a principal watch month. 

Everyone else doesn't seem to care about their enviorment so they never care who is looking at what they do, but me....im a loner for these exact reas-

"ARE YOU DONE YET?"

My thoughts were cut off by that loud scream of someone waiting for someone to get out- oh wait.....they want me out.

"u-umm....neh! im about to come out" 

I quickly put on my beanie hat then scurried out of the bathroom before they can scold me but when i got out....everyone seemed either quiet, or blushing and there were some girls with signs that said 'i <3 royals' 

royals?

i heard squealing and turned and saw these two boys walk through the door like they own the pla- OH HOT DAMN! THAT ONE IS CUTE! 

Out of the two boys.....1 of them had a cute complection but looked annoying but the other one- WAS CUTE AND LOOKED NICE.

I  suddenly heard the bell and scurried into the classroom.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: How was that for a first pov chapter? sorry if it is short but im out of ideas and it turns out that maybe i need to change the title because that plot will be in the next one- though HEY! What super natural creature do you think taehyung is? please comment and subscribe for more updates every week and now possibly starting everyday~~!

 

Mature Star Update!!: It was reported that ulzzang, Lee ChiHoon declared that he was openly Bi-ual and now many fans are trying to find out how and when to meet him.

I am living proof that this news is real by going and recording all interviews and confrences for entertainment edits and checking.