chapter 8

C R U S H

Next day

Minji~ahh wake up, taeyang waking minji up *give me 5 minute oppa* NO we're gonna be late! now wake up, i made breakfast, "okay i'm up". Minji got up and went straight to her bathroom, she took a quick shower and went downstairs where taeyang, amber, and the unnies were already sitting at the table waiting for minji to start their breakfast, minji who toke a sit next to amber.

Bom- about time minji your done, im starving.

Minji- why didn't you guys just start breakfast without me?

Amber- Because it be rude for us just to start breakfast without you.

Minzy- hey chearin unnie where is younguk oppa?

CL- His sick, so he won't be going to school today.

Minzy- aww, oppa is sick? i hope he get well soon.

Dara- so where were you yesterday the whole day?

Bom- yeah, we we're gonna go get some ice cream with you but you weren't here.

Minzy- HMMM!! OPPA THIS IS DELICIOUS, minji trying to avoid the unnies question.

Taeyang- You think so? i thought you don't like my cooking.

Minzy- What when did i ever say that oppa?

Taeyang- like all the time, when i make you breakfast.

Minzy- well i take that back.

CL- minji~ahh you never answer the question.

Minji- what question?

Dara- where were you yesterday?

Minji- OHH!! would you look at that we have to go, school is about to start.

Amber- Oh yeah, we have to get going now, we don't want to be late.

Taeyang- Good idea, let's go.

Making their way out, as usual both amber, and minji were the last one walking behind the rest, amber who grab minji hand slowing her down, i have to talk to you, is it about yesterday? minji ask, yes about yesterday, where were you the whole day? okay don't tell the unnies,or even youngbae because their not gonna stop asking me non stop question! OKAY I PROMISE amber said, Okay minji start whispering to amber! i was with exo the whole day yesterday! WHAT? EXO? amber scream it out loud, making the the girls, and Yb stop and look back at them, are you guys talking about boys? bommie ask in a playful tone, ~ohhhh and it's not just any boys their talking about, its EXO's their talking about exo's dara said, Yaa i told you to be quite about this, minji told amber now see what you did, their not gonna stop teasing me about it, ~ohh minji~ahh which one in exo you like CL ask, You see amber, wait you like someone in exo? Yb ask, Of course!! not minji said, why you ask that? because i dislike some of them, Yb said... 

Minji- Like who?

Yb- Like who? well let's see i dislike KIM JONGIN THE MOST..

Minji- why do you dislike him oppa?

Yb- I don't know, he just look like his those kind of person..

Minji- What kind of person?

Yb- What kind of person? BAD! BAD PERSON!!

Hearing oppa describing kim jongin as a bad person? it just makes me mad, i mean he doesn't even know him and his just gonna say kai is a bad person? i was feeling angry.

Minji- How could you say his a bad person oppa, you don't even know him!! you know!! you can't just judge a person!! You have to get to know them first oppa...

Yb- Are you mad? please little sis don't tell me, you like kai among the rest of the boys.

Minji- I didn't say i like him, it's not right to judge people, if you don't even know them. 

They reach the school, minji walk away from the group first, Wahh, Why is she like that bommie ask? i don't know CL said, But i'll go talk to her, WAIT, I WANNA GO WITH YOU AMBER SAID, amber and cl catching up to minji,MINJI~AHH cl calling for minji, minji stop and look back, minji who was feeling emberrased for what she did, she didn't know why all the sudden she was mad at her brother..

Minzy- Yeah, *look down*

CL- Wanna talk?

Minzy- Sure.

Amber- let's go somwhere quite, and peacful.

Minzy- At the dance room, nobody is there, except me..

DANCE ROOM.

Minji, CL and Amber, reach the dance room, wahh it's so big in here amber said, What you never been in a dance room before, Amber shake head* nope, you know i'm not much of a dancer so i don't need come here in this dancing room, three of them sat down on floor in a little circle.

CL- So minji~ahh, is their something bothering you?

Minji- No.

Amber- Then why were you angry at yb? was it because he said kai was a bad person?

Minji- Well his not a bad person.

CL- Minji~ahh i been through this before, can i point out something that you don't know.

Minji- Sure.

CL- You see minji, it's your feeling, you LIKE KAI!

Minji- What? i do not!!

CL- You do minji, i mean you got angry at yb for saying kai was a bad person.

Minji- But, that can't be right though, i mean he still have yuri, and i don't wan't to ruin their relationship, i'm not those kind of people who just steal other people boyfriend.

Amber- *laugh*

Minji- What are you laughing at?

Amber- nothing..

CL- Well, it's not necessarily mean for you to steal kai, I mean if kai like you the way you like him then, it be fine! that mean you both have feeling for each other.

Minzy- But i'm not to SURE.

Amber- What do you mean, you're not sure.

Minzy- Well, What about OH SEHUN?

Amber- What about him?

Minzy- Well, whenever i'm around or next to him, My heart beat fast when i see him..

CL- Widen eye, Woahh minji~ahh how come you never tell us about this stuff?

Minzy- Well i am right now, i mean i don't know, i was worried if i told you guys, y'all would tease me about it, and i defiantly wasn't planning on telling Yb, because you know how overprotective he is over me...

Amber- That's true, but you could alway's count on us minji~ahh, we're always here for you if you need anything or anyone to talk to just rembember that we got you.

CL- Why don't you tell us about OH SEHUN!

Minzy- HMM, Well his Super nice, good looking, Cares for people, Charming, Funny, Smart, and he has a beautiful smile.

Amber- Woahh DAEBAK Minji~ahh, i've never seen this side of you! are you sure you're my best friend.

Minji- *Laugh* okay i think we should stop here, we spend about 2 or 3 periods in here.

Amber- Yeah, we should, i'll be going first then, i'll see you guys later, *give hug to cl and minji* OHH it was a good talk, bye you guys.

CL & minji- Bye amber.

Cl who got up from the floor, well minji~ahh i might as well be going to class, i don't want get behind in class, and also i have to go make a phone call to my babe, to check on him if his alright. cl gave minji a big hug, minji just be more open to us, we can try help you with any problem you have, cl let go of minji well i'll see you later, when cl was about to walk away but minji grab her hand..

Minji- UNNIE?

CL- Yeah?

Minji- Do you know that guy name kris?

CL- YEA, the one in exo right? his always staring at me.

Minji- YES, him unnie.

CL- What about him?

Minji- HE LIKE YOU UNNIE..

CL- What? but i have a boyfriend, i'm already taken.

Minji- WELL, you see i kind of gave him you're number.

CL- WHAT? GONG MINZY! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, WHY WOULD YOU JUST GIVE STRANGERS MY NUMBER?

Minji- Well, his not a stanger, his a friend.

CL- JINJA Minji, i'll talk to you later, i have to get to class.

OKAY OKAY, I GEUSS I'LL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER?, OHH SO YES MINJI LIKE BOTH GUYS KAI AND SEHUN, BUT I WONDER WHO SHE CHOOSE.. STAY TUNE... KEKE I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT KEKE..>.< SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER ^^^_^^^

MAN MINZY THAT LIP BITTING DOE^^