1/1

Waking up to Him

You woke up the sun shining in your eyes.
It was a sunny morning and birds where even chirping away outside, you felt happy, cozy and warm in the blankets and didn't wanna get out of bed just yet.

It's wasn't helping you much that you felt the warm and nice presence of your boyfriend besides you either, that just made you want to snuggle with him in bed for the rest of the damn day. And well... there was more than one reason for that. You loved him for his fluffyness, his darn cute way of looking at you like you where the only thing mattering for him, his smile and the rest of his so adorable features.

 

But on top of that, he was sure sculpted by gods, his body was... is not something you can describe with words.
So... sweet and y oh my god you had really been darn lucky with him.

Back to the bed you could hear that Jimin was still sleeping as his breathing was calm and deep and his face was relaxed like a child's.

You felt your heart flutter when he flinched in his sleep, his nose wrinkling and he whined cutely like if he had a bad dream. SO DARN CUTE!!

You slowly reached out to caress his cheek even without noticing it and you felt him relax once again, leaning into the touch like it had been calming him down in his sleep.

Oh god how you loved this precious boy so much. How he was able to make your stomach turn and your heart speed up just by looking at you, you had never felt this way before with anyone.

 

Jimin was special and he made you feel special too.

 

Soon you felt a hand over your own on Jimin's cheek and you looked back up at his face noticing his big brown eyes looking back at you. You jumped a bit out of pure shock and you almost giggled when getting eye contact and realizing it had been stupid to get scared over such a thing as your boyfriend waking up.
"Morning agi... slept well?" He asked you, his voice deep and rough because of it being morning and you felt your heart speed up once again as you nodded slightly.
"I slept just great... I always do when you are here" You smiled widely as you said your cheesy line and saw him do a smile so wide that even his eyes smiled with him.
"I'm glad to hear that agi... " He kissed your forehead and hugged you, snuggled closer to you and not giving any sign of wanting to get out of bed.

 

In that very position you could feel his sculpted arms around you and his chocolate abs pressed up against your still soft baby stomach.

He had told he liked you a little chubby, he had always told you that you where perfect that he liked you soft because it made him want to hold and protect you, to cuddle you and snuggle you.

And again this very day where no plans were made you just spend the day in bed, hugging eachother close without a worry in the world and first around 1 pm did you bother to get out of bed and making a late lunch... breakfast? brunch? whatever.

 

You loved spending your time like this, just having all the time in the world...
With your very own Jimin.


____________________________________________________

So this is very short I know... but it just didn't turn out longer... it's good like this and it's been so long since I wrote a short adorable fluffy thing... so this was good for me to go back to for a short while...

 

I'll go back and write the last few parts of my already too late Valentine's fluffy now... Kyuuuuuuu... ;_;