My Past Mistakes

Nation's Idol's Sister

Sehun take a deep breath after read that letter,he feels like this is the first time he talk with Ri An in last 7 years,the honest talk.
Sehun reach her phone to call Ri 
"this is 2 am she must be tired.i'll call her tomorrow."
Sehun decide to sleep and waiting dor tomorrow to call Ri An.

In her room,Ri An sit in her bed and hug her cellphone,she looking at it screen again and again.
" Why is he not calling me?" Ri An waiting for Sehun call,because the onnie in SM building texting her this afternoon that Sehun already have the red bag.
" is he still mad? is the letter to disgusting? ah iknew it doing this just make my pride gone in front of him ." Ri An still awake until 4 am,but finally sleep unknowingly.

In the morning,Ri An wake up late.This is saturday,so her family is eat together for breakfast.
" Ri An-a,this morning Sehun call me he's asking about you." Her mom talk to her when serve breakfast in the table
" Ah really?" Ri An seems surprise and give her mom a curious gaze.

After breakfast Ri An going to her room to call Sehun,she's try several times but no one get through.
" eh? whats wrong with him?" Ri An put down her phone and goes to her laptop.
She's going online,and she find Oh Sehun name in number one ranking search,She click Sehun name and there's a ton article about him that's all from this morning.

" Exo's Sehun rumoured to be dating rookie idol "
" What is it?" Ri an seems surprised and confused with the fuse,she glance at search ranking and find Jung Hana name in number two.
" Jung Hana?" Ri An rushiedly click one of the article and read it.

" Exo's magnae Sehun,rumoured to be dating one of the members of rookie idol, Glice.
Jung Hana (21) is revealed to be one of the childhood friend of his.
The company from both parties still not confirmed this news,but netizen find some love letter that Sehun write for Hana and a voice recording."

Ri An stop reading in a shock,that love letter she's the one who write that when Hana keep ask her and following her about Sehun 5 years ago.
Ri An reach her phone to call Sehun but never go through,he check his phonebook and start to try calling all exo members.
After try calling 6 people,no one is picking up,for the 7th times she call chanyeol.

"Hello?" Gladly Chanyeol is picking up his phone.
"Oppa,how's Sehun? where is he?" 
" Ri An-a,the situation is not that good right now,we're in company the reporters are every where,Sehun is in shocked i think.Ri An-a i'm sorry i can't speak long."
Chanyeol hang up.Ri An take her bag and walk out from her home.
She riding a taxi to get to SM building,the reporters are everywhere,of course it happen Sehun is very popular right now.
Ri An get down from taxi with a hoodie and sunglasses.
Ri An can't find a way to enter the building,she try to called onnie at front office to help her.
" Ri An-a,i'm sorry i can't let you in,is like a chaos here,just go home and stay at home." 
After that,Ri An decide to going back home and stay there.
Ri An feels so much wronged for things that happen to her brother.
" This is my fault."


5 years ago
"Ri An-a,Ri An !" Hana run behind Ri an and grab her hand.
" Ah why? Hana do you have anything else to do? you keep following me." Ri An throw Hana's hand and try to leave her.
" wait Ri an-a,is Sehun reply my letter? i just want him to do that,if that happen i'll not disturbing you anymore,i'm promise." 
Ri An smile,that finally she has a chance to stay away from her.
" i think he does,i'll bring it to you tomorrow."
Ri An leave Hana who standing happily.

That letter,Ri An does give it to Sehun,but her brother just don't realize that letter and she's sure Sehun already forgotten about that.
" There's no use if i ask Sehun abut that letter,ah whatever i'll just write one for Hana." 
Ri An write a reply letter for Hana and use Sehun name in there,the letter is about Sehun who said that she likes Hana too.
Ri An thinks that everything's gonna be ok,because Hana will just so happy and forgotten easily.If in the future Hana know,then what will happen,i'll get scold by Sehun maybe.
At night,when Sehun covering a love song,Ri An take a record of that,because with this Hana will believe her and won't disturb her anymore.

In the morning Ri An gave the letter and record to Hana,she's looks so happy.
After that day Hana is never disturb Ri An again,and one months after that she's becoming a trainee there's no chance for Ri an to tell the truth.