The Things That You Gave To Me

Nation's Idol's Sister

Ri An standing in front of SM entertainment building with sunglasses,although she just come out on tv for ashort time,a lot of people already recognize her.
Ri An come in front office,she doen't have really difficulty to enter the building because some people already know her.

" Hello,onnie is Sehun here today?" Ri An ask the front office about Sehun
" Oh,Ri An long time no see." the girl in foront office shakes hand with her.
" Sehun? he's here eh that's him behind you with exo kids." Ri An seems shocked,and hide under table in front office as fast as he can
" Onnie,don't call him." Ri An talk to the girl from under the table
" Ah really? but he's coming here with Suho." Ri An who's panicking put his finger on his lips

When Sehun and Suho stop in the front office,Ri An hold her breath.
"Noona.is my manager in the buiding or is he out somewhere?" Suho talk to her
"hmmm.i think he's out somewhere. you try to call him."
" Ah really,allright thank you " Sehun and Suho walk outside and get in to their van.
" But Ri An,ehat are you doing here,why are you hiding?" That girl ask Ri An when see come out from under the table.
" That's a long story,this is for Sehun." Ri An give that girl a red bag.
" you want me to give it to him,even i don't know when he'll come here again." That front office girl accept that bag.
" it's okay,just give him later when he's here." Ri An say goodbye to her and come home.

This is two weeks after that fight happen,Sehun still not have contacting Ri An,He just so avoiding her.
Ri An is back to school,after  CFs and photoshoots she's gradually have some people around her.
She doesn't have to sit in the back of class alone again,because people keep staring her.
In her break time at college she meet with some of her highschool friends in cafetaria.
" Ya,do you know Jung Hana from my class?"
" ah that girl,what about her?"
" i heard that finally she's going to debut."
" Ah really?" Ri An who keep quiet suddenly take interest on this conversation
" Ah,Ri An. i forget you're here,but anyway that's true but she's not belong to big company,i heard there's a very small company who debuting her."
That friend of Ri An help her to remember about Jung Hana,back in their school days Jung Hana always following Ri An to get close with Sehun.
She's like have obsession with Sehun,and Ri An sometimes help her to get close to Sehun.She's doing a alot stupid things to help her.

 

EXO's Dorm
Sehun sit in his bed while hold the red bag,he get it from noona in SM building.She said that she didn't know the sender.
He open the bag slowly and catch a glimpse,the things inside it look so much alike with trash and rubbish.
Sehun take out one of the things,and smile.

" Ri An.."

That bag is full of things that Sehun give to Ri An for this past 21 years.
Figurine,toys,books,accesories,photo when they were graduate from middle school,and so mach little things in that bag.
Sehun remember how he used to really mad,when Ri An ask all this things from him.But he always give it to her in the end.
He remember how he get scolded by her dad and her hyung when Ri An cry because of him.
Sehun look to the photo when they were graduate from middle school.
He and Ri An goes to different school but have graduate at the same day.
Ri An asked to him to let their parents and hyung come to her graduation ceremony,she beg Sehun to give up for her,she cry all night long.
In the end,Sehun allowed Ri An that day,so he's become the only one without family in graduation ceremony,He remember that people was stared at him with a pity gaze,
he remember that he didn't take any picture that day,because people was too busy with their own family.

Inside the red bag,Sehun see an envelope in there he open it,and that's a letter from his sister.