Back In Time

Change

I can't forget her. I want to change things. I want to make it right, the mistakes I done. But how?

 

"Jjinja, jagiya?" I asked her. She nodded slowly and took my hand.

"Will you... Will you trust me on this one?"

"Not this time, no,"

"Please,"

"Can't you just stay? For me?"

"I have to go,"

"Jagi,"

"I'm sorry. Let's-let's break up,"

"I don't want to,"

"I'll leave anyway,"

"You think I care about that?"

"I-" I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. Maybe this would be the last time I would be able to kiss her, so..... I had to put everything i felt in this one kiss. Seeing how her hands were around my neck, she understood what this kiss meant.

 

I sighed and laid down on my bed, closing my eyes. Soon, I fell asleep.

 

I'll take you back in time

Five years ago

I'll give you the chance to change

To correct your mistakes

Just remember one thing

This will be your last chance

If you make a mistake

It will affect your future

Don't mess up

If you do

You'll lose the girl you love

Permanently

 

I opened my eyes, thinking I was at the dorm, on my bed, but wow, I was wrong. I was at school for some reason.

"Oppa," I felt someone poking my cheek. I looked to the side.

"Y-you," I stared at her, my eyes wide.

"Yes, it's me," she laughed. "Did you have a nice dream, oppa? You were smiling in your sleep,"

"Uh, yeah," I couldn't think of anything to say. Why was I- Wait, I'll rephrase my question? Why is she still alive? I thought she- "Oh,"

"Hm?" she asked, looking at me.

"Nothing," I said quickly, shaking my head. How did I get here? This was the past. Exactly five years ago. What on earth happened?

"Oppa,"

"Ne, jagiya?"

"Jagiya? We aren't dating, oppa. Was that your dream?"

"N-no, of course not. Why would I date my best friend?"

"Exactly," she smiled. "Oppa,"

"Ne?"

"Buy me ddeokbokki," she said in a cute voice, using her aegyo. I sighed and stood up.

"Fine," I held out a hand.

"Yay~" she took my hand and I pulled her up. When she was standing, she tackled me with a hug. I laughed and hugged her back. "Uh, oppa?"

"Ne?"

"Can you let go of me now?" she sked.

"Oh, sorry," I quickly pulled away, embarrassed.

"It's fine, oppa. Kaja," she smiled.

*

*

*

"Aigoo," I laughed.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"You're so playful,"

"I know,"

"It's been a while. I missed you,"

"Where did I go?"

"Nowhere. I just wanted to see you a lot,"

"You see me everyday, oppa,"

"I know, but still.... I really missed you,"

"You're crazy,"

"Yah!"

"It's true, I mean, how could you miss me if we see each other everyday?"

"Uh... Long dreams that are about us not seeing each other?"

"That's so weird, but it's still possible,"

"Yup,"

"But you're still crazy,"

"Yah!"

"Mianhae," she smiled. I sighed. If only you knew what I went through because of you.... "Kim JongHyun!" she hit me on the back of my head.

"What was that for?" I whined.

"For spacing out,"

"Meanie,"

"I'm not mean, oppa. It's just that you've been really distracted these past few days and you're spacing out whenever I talk to you. So.... what can I do to make you listen?"

"Using violence?"

"Yup,"

"Mean best friend,"

"Well, it's not like you're the greatest best friend to me either, you know,"

"But I'm not the worst. You're lucky I still buy you food when you ask me to,"

"I know all your weaknesses, oppa. And number one is aegyo,"

"Aish, this girl,"

"Don't deny it,"

"Yeah yeah," I rolled my eyes. She laughed and put her arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

"You're not the greatest, but you sure can make me smile," she said. I smiled to myself.

"All you need is food, you know,"

"And that's what you give me. Food,"