XiuChen (Xiumin and Chen) Part 5

Proposals

No One’s POV:

Once they arrived at the building that they were holding a fan sign at, the two vans parked behind the building where six security guards were standing at.

As soon as the Vans stop, the doors slide open before the Exo members swiftly and quickly make their way inside the back door, so that they wouldn’t be jumped by fans. While they were making their way inside, four security guards went inside with them while two remained outside the door, just in case.

When the Exo members managed to get inside the building, they were quickly escorted into a room that was going to be used as their dressing room. Although, until they entered that room, they had to be quiet and sneak around so that they wouldn’t get noticed.

After a while of walking, they entered the room while the four security guards that escorted them, stood outside the room before their manger locked the door.

“Well now that we’re here! Some of the staff are going to move the clothing, accessories and make up into the room before you guys get ready. Also we need to wait for the make up and fashion crew to get here, so you guys just stay here and don’t leave this room.” Their manger says with a smile before he exits the room.

“Well…. I guess you guys can do whatever you want.” Kris and Suho say with a smile as they watch the members spread themselves out in the room.

“Hey Kim Jongdae!!” Baekhyun yells, getting Chen’s attention.

“What?” Chen questions as he lifts up his head from Xiumin’s shoulder.

“Come here!” Baekhyun motions for the vocal to come over after he gives D.O a peck on the cheek before D.O walks away with a smile.

Chen was about to say no, but before he could say anything, Xiumin taps his shoulder.

“Go talk to him. I saw that he was spamming you.” Xiumin says with a smile as he points to Baekhyun.

“But hyung~” Chen whines.

“We can talk after. Plus, if we go back to China, you wont be able to see him that often.” Xiumin says with a smile.

Letting out a puff of air, he mumbles a ‘fine’ before he gets up and walks over to where Baekhyun was standing.

“Alright Baek…. What do you want?” Chen questions as he reaches Baekhyun.

“You owe me an explanation.” Baekhyun replies as he crosses his arms across his chest.

“Fine…. But can’t I tell you after?” Chen questions in a quiet voice.

“Why not now?” Baekhyun answers Chen’s questions with a question.

“Too many eyes and ears. I promise I’ll tell you everything later.” Chen says.

Before Baekhyun could utter another word, Chen ran off.

Letting out a huff of frustration, Baekhyun stomped towards D.O with a frustrated expression.

“Are you okay there Baekhyun-ah? Your face might freeze like that.” D.Osays in a gentle voice as he chuckles when he sees Baekhyun's face twist and turn.

“No, I’m not okay. I want to know what Jongdae’s talking about.” Baekhyun mumbles as his face turns into another weird expression once again.

“Stop making those faces.” D.O says with a smile as he lies down and rests his head on Baekhyun's lap.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t stop thinking about it.” Baekhyun says as he relaxes his facial expression.

“Didn’t Jongdae tell you that he was going to tell you later? I guess you’ll just need to be patient.” D.O replies as he looks up at the older who was looking at the wall scene in front of them.

“Yeah, but you know how I can’t contain my curiosity.” Baekhyun mumbles as he looks down his boyfriend.

“How about you distract yourself?” D.O suggests.

“With what?” Baekhyun questions.

“I guess you have three options.” D.O replies as he sits up.

“Hm?” Baekhyun questions as he turns his gaze.

“One, you could practice your signature.” D.O says as he raises a finger.

“I think I have my signature down.” Baekhyun replies.

“Two, you can amuse yourself with the expression Jongdae makes when he zones out.” D.O says as he looks over to where Chen was sitting, but the vocal wasn’t zoned out yet.

“Or three, You can distract yourself with me.” D.O says in a low voice as he runs his hands along Baekhyun's chest.

“I think I need to check on Dino for a bit.” Baekhyun says, ignoring what D.O’s third option was before he stood up and walked towards where Chen was sitting.

While walking to Chen, Xiumin was chuckling when he saw D.O’s face turn into a disappointed facial expression even though the older didn’t know the cause.

“Yah! Dino-yah!” Baekhyun says with a smile which snaps Chen back into reality.

“Oh hey!” Chen responds as he watches Baekhyun pull out a chair and drag it towards him.

“You were zoning out again.” Baekhyun says as he turns the chair around so that the back was towards Chen before he sat down on the chair backwards.

“Oh, I was?” Chen questions.

“Yeah. What are you even thinking that hardly about? You’ve been zoning out every minute of the day.” Baekhyun states.

“I haven’t been zoning out that much….” Chen mumbles as he looks away.

“Maybe not that much, but you have been zoning out a lot.” Baekhyun replies with a chuckle, causing Chen to look back at the other vocal.

Before Chen could say anything, their manger walked in with the rest of Exo’s ‘crew/staff’, which included the ‘Fashion/Clothing/Accessory Crew’ and ‘Hair and Make-up Crew’.

“Alright guys! Let’s start getting ready. The Exo-M member’s are going to get changed first and the Exo-K member’s are going to get their hair and make-up done.” Exo’s manger says with a smile.

Once their manger finishes talking, the Exo members start moving to their places.

The Exo-M members got up from their spots and moved towards one side of the room that had the folding screens set up. Also the racks of clothing were there and so was the Fashion/Clothing/Accessory Crew. While the Exo-K members got up from their places and headed towards the three chairs that were set up in front of mirrors and had a member from their ‘Hair and Make-Up Crew’ standing beside each chair.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O took a seat while Suho, Kai and Sehun sat on the couch.

“Alright, Can you remove your hat Chanyeol-ah?” The crew members says with a smile.

“Sure Noona.” Chanyeol replies as he removes his snap back so that the woman can start styling his hair.

“So have you figured out what was with Jongdae?” D.O questions as he feels the comb run through his hair.

“Not really. All I know is that he’s been thinking… A lot.” Baekhyun replies as he feels water being sprayed into his hair to get a slightly damp.

“What are you guys even going on about?” Chanyeol questions from his seat as he feels mouse being applied to his slightly damp hair.

“Haven’t you noticed Yeolie-yah? Dino’s been zoning out a lot lately.” Baekhyun replies right before the hair dryer turns on and crew member starts drying his hair while styling it at the same time with the comb.

“Well… Yeah. I have noticed that. He’s been doing it a lot lately.” Chanyeol replies once the hair dryer turns off and his turns and D.O’s turn on.

“Yeah. That’s what Baekhyun's been wondering a lot about.” D.O says as the hair dryers turn off before the crew member that was doing his hair start to put gel in his hair before styling it.

“Well it’s probably nothing.” Chanyeol says with a smile as gel was put into his hair as well while Baekhyun was getting hair spray put in his.

“I hope so.”

 

With The Exo-M Members….

 

While Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O was getting their hair and make-up done, the Exo-M members were getting their clothes given to them.

“Alright. So Minseok, Luhan and Yifan! You guys are changing first. Put these on and come out. We’ll help you with the shirts and such.”

The three members nod before they take the pants that were given to them before they change.

“Hey Minseok-ah. Have you noticed how serious Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol looked over there?” Kris questions as he slips on the black pants that were given to him.

“Yeah. I wonder what they’re talking about.” Xiumin replies as he slips on the pair of white chino pants that were given to him.

“It’s a rare sight to see.” Luhan adds on as he slips on a pair of grey jeans.

“I know….” Kris says as the three members walk back into the open while the remaining three members step behind the folding screen to change their pants.

“What could they possibly be talking about?” Xiumin questions as he slips off his shirt while Kris and Luhan do the same.

“Exactly.” Kris replies as he slips on the white tank top that was handed to him.

“Maybe it’s about work?” Luhan suggests as he slips on a grey shirt.

“Doubt it. They rarely talk about work.” Xiumin replies as he slips on a black tank top and then a black and grey striped sweater.

“Also, whenever they do, they aren’t that quiet.” Kris says as he slips on a blue blazer that had the collar flipped up.

“True…” Luhan says as he slips on a black and white checkered button up shirt. He does of the first three or four buttons before he leaves the rest undone, just like how the staff member told him to do.

“They seem so secretive.” Xiumin says as he rolls up his sleeves and puts on the dog tag necklace that the staff member handed him.

“True… True…” Luhan says as he slips on the rings on his fingers.

Kris nods in agreement as he puts on bracelets and rings before he sits down on the couch, next to Xiumin and Luhan who have also finished getting ready.

“Look. There goes Jongdae again… He’s zoning out.” Kris states as he watches Chen snap back into reality to put on the fake glasses that were in his hand.

“What’s wrong with you boyfriend nowadays?” Luhan questions with a worried expression.

“I’m not sure…..”

What is wrong with him….

 

To be continued…