MyungXing (L and Lay) Part 2

Proposals

No One’s POV:

“That’s the thing!!! I don’t know!! Do any of you have ideas?” Lay yells in frustration.

“How about…. We call over all the infinite members to the practice room….” D.O starts saying and then over his shoulder to look at his boyfriend.

“Yeah. Then we could split into Exo-K and Exo-M to preform a song each for them.” Baekhyun adds on.

“Oh!! I know!! Let’s do a flash mob!!” Chanyeol says loudly, startling Kai who was leaning on him.

“In public?” Kris questions with a smile as he wraps his arms around Suho.

“We cant do that hyung…. We need to be careful of fans.” Kai mumbles, causing Chanyeol to make a sound of realization.

“I totally forgot about that….” Chanyeol mumbles.

“I know!!! Let’s just invite them to a Karaoke bar. You could propose to him then!!” Sehun yells as he sits up, startling Tao.

“How?” Lay questions.

“You’re a vocal so sing him a song before you propose. A song that expresses your feelings that you have for him.” Tao replies with a smile as after he lets out a sigh at a the clueless unicorn.

“What song? What do I wear? I don’t have the ring yet! WHAT IF HE REJECTS ME!?!!??” Lay starts speaking louder with every question he asked.

“Calm down Xing-ah. We can get into groups of two and one group of three to help you prepare.” Xiumin says with a smile as he wraps his arms around Luhan’s waist who was sitting in his lap in order to pull the younger into his chest.

“The groups can be…. Baeksoo Couple.” Kris starts saying.

As soon as Kris says the first couple/pair, Baekhyun and D.O smiled.

“We’ll be in charge of booking the Karaoke room!” D.O says with a smile.

“Xiuhan couple…” Kris continues before pausing.

Xiumin and Luhan smile before Xiumin speaks up.

“I’ll give Dongwoo a call and see when they’re free.”

“ChanKai Couple.” Kris says.

“We’ll pair up with Jongdae too! We’ll help Lay-hyung pick out his song and practice it.” Chanyeol says with a smile.

“TaoHun Couple.” Kris says and glances at the two Maknae’s.

“We can go with Lay-hyung to the mall or jewelry store and help pick out rings.” Sehun says with a smile as he glances at Tao who just nods.

“Last but not least…. Joonmyeon and I will help pick out Yixing’s clothes. Something that he can change into quickly that’s not too casual.” Kris says before he stands up.

“Okay! Who’s up first?” Suho questions.

“We are!” Luhan speaks up with a smile as he slips off of Xiumin’s lap so that the older could pull out his phone from his pocket before he sits back on Xiumin’s lap.

“No one say a word. We don’t want them to get suspicious.” Kris says as he watches Xiumin go through his contacts list before calling Infinite’s Rapper Dongwoo.

Minseok-ah!!” Dongwoo says in a happy tone.

“Dongwoo-yah!!” Xiumin says back while chuckling as he puts the call on speaker.

Hey! What do you need on this fine day?” Dongwoo questions in a teasing tone while chuckling.

“Nothing much. I was just wondering if you guys wanted to come and join us for a Karaoke night.” Xiumin says as he scans the room.

Us as in all of Infinite and Exo?” Dongwoo questions.

“Yeah.” Xiumin responds.

Umm…. I’ll be right back. Let me ask Gyu-hyung.” they hear Dongwoo say before they hear talking in the background.

After a while, they hear shuffling before Dongwoo’s voice speaks up.

“Well…. According to Gyu-hyung, we have this coming Wednesday and Thursday off.”

“Well we have the afternoon and evening off on Wednesday and all day, Thursday so how about then?” Xiumin responds after he gets the nods of both leaders.

Alright! We’ll see in three days!” Dongwoo says before they say their goodbyes and hangs up.

“Well…. The dates settled. We did what we have to so who’s up next?” Luhan says with a smile.

“Baekhyun and Kyungsoo….”

 

To be continued….