3. What troubles changmin???

Love Always Finds It's Way

The next morning, Jaejoong was up & freshly showered at sharp 7'o clock. As for yunho he was sleeping like a log & snoring softly occassionly. Well he didn't have work till 10.00 , so there was no need for jaejoong to wake him up so early. So he decided to make preparations for breakfast & brew some tea for himself. When all the preparations were done, he decided to check on changmin.

Opening the door slowly, so as to not make too much sound , he peeked inside cautiously & he was surprised to find him awake at this hour. Hair sticking out in all different direction , & he was just sitting idly on the bed & staring outside the window.

'Do you have early morning classes today, changmin ah?', asked jaejoong entering the room & closing the door softly behind him. It seemed like changmin didn't notice him in the first place because he jerked up when he heard jaejoong's voice. It seemed like he was in some deep thought & jaejoong's voice pulled him back from his reverie. He was so surprised that the cellphone from his hand had fallen down. Baffled whether to answer the question or pick up his cell phone, all changmin could do was stand up from the bed & open and close his mouth like a fish. He looked so vulnerable, like a little kid who forgot his way back home , looking back & forth.

Jaejoong had never seen him so confused , so vulnerable, this was so not changmin, & his heart broke to see him like this. So he saved the trouble for him & sauntered over him & picked the cell phone up for him & guided him back to sit on the bed. He too sat down on bed & turned sideways to face him. He kept the cell phone beside him on the bed , he did notice 50 missed calls & 12 messages unread flashing on the screen, but he refused to acknowledge it yet. changmin was his main priority at present, so he took his hand in his own & asked calmly again,' Do you have early morning classes minnie ah?'. To which changmin just shaked his head in denial.

' Then why are you up so early sweety, is something bothering you?', he asked tracing circles on his hand to comfort him.

Changmin just searched his eyes, contemplating whether to say out loud what was on his mind or not.

Seeing him so troubled Jaejoong started,' You know you can always tell me anything, right?'

To which changmin nodded & said,' It's just that it's so complicated'.

' What is sweety , tell me, don't hesitate I'm here for you', said jaejoong soothingly.

' Ok', said changmin while taking a deep breath ' Here it is , How should I say this', he said while thinking about it for a while & then again started,' You see, there's this girl named Sunghee in my class, & I had this tiny little crush on her since last 2-3 months, I mean she's intelligent, reserved & beautiful even. I think she also likes me or something..... well that's not the point right now. So this wednesday, she suddenly approaches me & says she's hungry & if I can accompany her to the famous restraunt, which is even famous for it's sandwiches , just near our college'.

'So you accepted the request right away', stated jaejoong with a smile gracing his features.

Changmin just nodded grinning sheepishly & started again,' yeah & ofcourse the sandwitches were great, I'll take you there sometime. But you see ', he started all so seriously again now,' after we walked out of the restraunt, she grabbed my hand & initiated a kiss, but the kiss didn't happen'.

Now jaejoong was confused as hell,' It didn't?'

' Yeah, I pushed her away, I apolozised to her that I could not reciprocate her feelings , turned around & walked back home, as simple as that. Since that day I avoided meeting her at any costs in the college', he replied a bit guiltiness in his voice.

' Why did you push her away, did'nt you say you liked her?', jaejoong was still confused as ever.

' I did have a crush on her, but at that moment my mind was clogged with someone else, I was picturing this person in front of me. Hell I was even comparing that person with her . I was scared less, I had to get out of there. It felt so wrong like I was betraying this person', he said with such an affection , truth spilling out from his eyes like river.

Jaejoong knew changmin might have a great affection for this person he is speaking about, by just looking in his eyes he could tell.

jaejoong just nodded understandingly & said,' You did good , it's not right to lead her hopes up when you don't feel the same. But if you had cleared the mess , why is she still calling you & leaving messages?', asked jaejoong pointing towards his cell phone.

' Oh that , it's not her , it's someone else, I mean my friend', replied changmin avoiding eye contact.

suddenly it dawned upon jaejoong,' It's the same person for whom you rejected her, isn't it?' that person is calling & messaging you, isn't it?', asked jaejoong with a cheshire grin.

Changmin's eyes widened like saucers & Jaejoong knew he had guessed it right. Although he didn't get why wouldn't he answer the calls of the person he liked?

'But why didn't you answer any of  her calls?', asked jaejoong while reaching for the phone.

changmin realising what he was doing in a hurry also started advancing his hand in the phone's direction, but Alas! jaejoong was much faster & he swatted changmin's hand & grabbed the phone & opened the numerous messages.

while changmin just sighed & closed his eyes , waiting for the outburst anytime now.

' Watermelon hyung, who's watermelon hyung?', asked jaejoong flustered.

Changmin heaved a sigh of relief, thank God he decided to use nicknames for some contacts.

' Wait , a minute hyung?, you mean the person you like is a guy', Jaejoong asked astonished.

All changmin could do was gape at him, too flustered to answer him. He just lowered his head in shame.

' Minnie ah', called jaejoong softly, but changmin refused to look up.

Suddenly jaejoong hugged him & cooed,' It's okay baby, I won't judge you , It's really fine if you don't wanna talk about it, if you are uncomfortable with this talk, we can stop right here. It's really okay'.

And changmin hugged him back tightly .

' You know it's really hard to accept the fact that I like him', mumbled changmin his face still buried in his shoulder.

' Why?', asked jaejoong moving away from the hug to look at his face.

' Hyung, I've always dated girls, my first kiss was with a girl, & now suddenly I see my best friend in a new light, I notice even very tiny & subtle changes in him, suddenly I want to keep him for only myself, I want him to feel what I feel, but don't even know his preferences, if he even swings the other way you know, I'm not so sure myself , if this is just a infactuation on my part or do I seriously like him', answered changmin feeling ever so lost.

' It's not infactuation alright, with all those intense feelings you have for him , I don't think it's just a fling, trust me. And moreover the changmin I knew was never so unsure of anything, the changmin I know is a confident, outgoing & snarky little young man. Don't ponder too much about it , when the time arrives you'll know  of your true feelings. and when you are sure of your feeling you can confess to him & please don't avoid him or his calls , he seems pretty worried over you', said jaejoong pointing over at his cell phone

' Running away is never a solution, face the situation', said jaejoong patting his head affectionately & getting up from the bed.

Changmin nodded & gratitudely said,' Thank you Hyung, for being here'.

' Anytime dongsaeng ah, anytime', replied jaejoong.

' Now go wash up & take shower , I'm making omurice for breakfast & I'll leave a towel & change of clothes by the bathroom door, How's that?', asked jaejoong while heading towards the door.

' Fantastic , hyung ', replied changmin heading towards the bathroom.

with his hand still on the doorknob, jaejoong abruptly stopped & turned around looking at the closed bathroom door &  mumbled ' best friend'.

" Best friend?!", he shrieked.

' The Born to sing guy , is the guy he likes , wah, no wonder I mistook them for a couple at my wedding, they're always attached hip to bone to each other, eventhough bickering about every little thing', mused jaejoong quitely to himself.

' It would really be a wonder if they didn't have feelings for each other with the way they behave', he mumbled smiling to himself .

He procedded outside the room,  while shaking his head.

Now it was time for his husband & breakfast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I've left subtle hints of who might be minnie's best frnd. I wanted to make a cliffhanger, poor attempt I knw............:( next chappie yunjae time^^ & enter watermelon hyung( dnt worry I'm gonna change dat nickname when he is revealed in next chap)

Still if you couldn't guess who he is( hint) : watermelon & thunderstorm are the infamous english words he used in bigeast station.

                                                                And we all <333 him!