You better be careful

heart.

“But I saw her face, I noticed in her eyes that she’s knew him, I even met him in person, the twin of my dad” Youngjae told me that she might be lied because she doesn’t let me to tell Park Jun Di that I was the daughter of his twin.

“You have no proof that it was him, right?” Youngjae sit in front of me, he warned me not to believe before I got the proof that he was really my uncle. But none of us have any idea why she doesn’t let me told him.

I tilted my head back, taking a deep breath and closed my eyes “I don’t know”. Yongguk put his arm around my shoulder, he pats me to calmed me.”He was right, you better not to believe before you get the proof Jin” then he added “Who was his name?”

“Park Jun Di”

“He was the director of our last music video right?” Daehyun wake up from the couch and take a phone from his pocket, he looking for something “This person?” He asked while he showed me the picture of him with BAP during making mv.

“Yes, look? They look alike right?” I told him after showed him the picture that I had.

“We can go to met him” Himchan said

“No….this is not the right time” I said and get up

“Why? We should ask him in person, I know him and you will know the truth after that”

“I met him yesterday, he was not really friendly, besides I don’t have any proof other than this picture” I said and remember how he was when we met, and when I met him in the cemetery he’s always in hurry, I have to know how he was first until I revealed the truth

“Hyung, where is my cherry tomatoes?” Zelo asked after he checked his meals in refrigerator

“I ate……..them all” said daehyun grinned widely

“Come on, I’ll bought it again for you” I walked to him.

I need a fresh air outside.

Me, Zelo, Daehyun and Yongguk walked to the mart, Daehyun join us because he wanna get some coffee, I told him I can bought it for him, but he hasn’t decide what he wants, the mart was behind our apartment and there are coffee shop near it.

“When will noona move to your room?” Zelo asked me, since we went out he really asked me everything to distract me.

“Next week” I smiled then he pokes “May I visit you often?” he asked while hugging his skateboard.

I nodded “If you visit me I will cook then” he give me thumbs before run away with his skateboard. We entered the mart, and Daehyun took the trolley as I give him a sign. “I have to buy a lot of thing since I have 7 hungry boys in home” Daehyun and Yongguk let a laughter where Zelo already gone looking for his cherry tomatoes.

I put some ingredients to the trolley like meat, eggs, potatoes, milk and sausages. “Daehyun, please help me I can’t take that cereals” I pointed at him the cereal that was Zelo’s favorite before he going to the school.

“I can’t even reach it” He said and laughed because Yongguk makes a joke of his height, then I give him a look

“Why? Ahahahahah sorry sorry, here let me” said Yongguk and he tried to reach the cereals but he also can’t do that, then three of us laughed quietly because of the moment, Yongguk and Daehyun still tried to jump to reach the cereals box but whenever they got nothing we started to laughed over and over again until Zelo looked out what was happen and chuckled before reached the box, he give the box to me and smile widely proud of his height.

“Good job baby boy” I said then I heard some ‘PAKKK PAAAKK PAAAAKKK’ , it was the sounds of Daehyun slaps Zelo’s because he was infuriated of Zelo’s cuteness. We started to laughed again. I only can walked with them this freely in midnight, we can do what we wants to do freely. Thank God the mart is open for 24 hours. After Yongguk pay them all, we walked to the coffee shop.

“I was only fad, just a joke to her to give me kiss after I did her penalty” Yongguk was telling the story when he was on the reality show with Park Gyuri, all of us already saw the program when she kissed him, the he added “But she really did, so its was my luck at that time even when the break I apologize to her and she said it was okay as a junior yihahahah”

“It’s no fair, you was looking for opportunities in the narrowness” said daehyun while yongguk still laughed “But really she is no joke, she was really beautiful in person” Yongguk said

“Yes, I met her when recording KARA’s album and when she was filming her drama, she was really pretty” I said then Yongguk ruffling my hair “You were also pretty director Jin”

“aishh,,,my hair !!” they all laughed as we entered the coffee shop “did you already decide what you want to drink?” I asked Daehyun but his eyes already in the menu board

“I want Taiwanese, you?” he asked

“I………..”

“Zelo, Yongguk” someone greeted them when he was entered the shop

“Hi Luhan” Yongguk and Zelo handshake with him and Daehyun smileing for him, still looking in the board “No no no no I want matcha au lait” daehyun said changed his drink

“You come alone?” Yongguk asked Luhan while he decide his drink

“Yes, I was bored at the dorm” he smile then walked closer to me”Hi” he said

“Hi…” I smiled at him and turned around to cashier  “Uhm..one ice Americano and chocolate freeze please” I open my wallet then Daehyun asked “For who?”

“Himchan just texted me, it was for him and Seokgu” I told him

“I thought you were going to drink Americano” Luhan said while he waiting for his turn beside me “Im not you by the way” then he laughed of my joke

“Did you……..find him?” I know what he means, I felt like I want to cried but I hold it and take a deep breath as I smiled at him

“You know?” Daehyun asked him, he nodded “I gave her the address” then Yongguk who noticed the aura around was odd come closer to him “we better didn’t talk about this here, come on Jin, you finished?” I nodded as an answers, I saw at Luhan slightly, I think he got the’ point.

“We gotta go then Luhan, see you” Yongguk said while he pulled me with him as his arm on my back. He mouthing me something ‘I’m sorry’, I smiled to him before go.

 

This morning Winnie and me have an appointment. She asked me out because she was really tired after overtime last night. I have briefing with VIXX this afternoon so I pick up my sister first from hospital.

“The dark circles on your eyes…………”

“Yes I know I know, stop talking about it” Winnie whined after I pointed at her eyes. I decided not to tell her the story about Park Jun Di.

“How was work?” she asked me while take a sip her coffee

“I work with VIXX again now, next month we will start to filming the mv, they are grew handsome you know, you will like them I guess”

“No, there is no other person I could like beside Luhan” Her confessions make me chokes and she handed me the water “Please slowly when eat Jin” she said “But he didn’t reply my messages for weeks Im going to crazy right now” she added “Did you met him?” she asked

“Yes, I saw him in the radio show when I have meeting with editor, uhmmm oh,, and last night I met him when I went out with yongguk zelo and daehyun in coffee shop near my apartment” I said, I always told her the truth that she needs to know. Only that she need. She's always happy when she talking about Luhan, I wonder how she would react after knowing I went out with him. I dont really know what was happen betwees us. I know how much my sister love him, but I just can't reject his offer to hanging out, he was my friend too. I had the idea to ask Luhan about how he saw Winnie, but whenever I was about to asked him, something inside me hold me. Do I scared witht he fact if Luhan love Winnie too??

“Ah,,he told me few months ago he move to the new dorm around your office, I think im going to stay night in your apartment sometimes to met him” she said happily

“When my room is done, I will let you know so you can came, I will move to there around next week”

“That’s’ good then” she said before finishing her breakfast

“Come on I’ll give you ride to home so you can get sleep, princess, I have briefing in the music station this noon”

 

 

I entered the building with a cake in my hand and got into lift to the 6 floor. When the lift door was open I saw many of Idols was there. Someone called me “Jinnie noonaaa!” it was Ilhoon from BTOB. I’ve ever work with him when G.NA had her comeback featuring with him, I made them a song. “Hey, where is you manager? Ah this is for you guys ” It was congratulation cake for them, I come closer to him and greet all of BTOB member, Ilhoon introduce me to them one by one. “Congratulations for your comeback, Thriller was a good song, it’s really my style” they was smiled awkwardly and thank me again and again “Plus, I love the music video, really match with the song, you guys were really cool there”

“thank you so much for the compliment, and thanks for the cake, we will eat it well”

“You have to, I made it by myself” before pick Winnie up I take my time to make a cake for them

“Really? It was a honor director” said minhyuk

“Hey don’t call me like that, just Jinnie” I smiled at him

“We waiting so long to get a chance to work with you again” Ilhoon said and let me entered the room while walked beside me “What do you mean?” I asked him

“Our company will asked you to worked with us for our comeback next year, you will prepare us a good song right?” Ilhoon explained

“Really?”

“Yeappp,,that’s why our manager call you to come here, after thriller promotion we will start to recording, ehhmm wait him a moment he was talked with the music video director inside” I will made them a good song I said to myself. When their manager come from the room, I’m surpised, he with someone that Ilhoon told to being their music video director, that’s mean I will collaborate with him. A little side of my heart exited. I come closer and greet them.

“Director, this is the composer who’s going to make a song for BTOB next comeback” The manager told him, but hi lift his hand and said “I know her” he said coldly then he take a step closer to me and said

“You better watch your step as a junior in this Industry, young girl” He said quietly, the manager confused of what did he talking about because he couldn’t heard properly since the room was noisy, but it was really clear in my ears.

Then he took few step behind and said “I heard this young composer made a lot of good songs, and becoming director for VIXX and BAP comeback right?” he smiled bitterly then added “What a young talented girl, right manager? okay I have to go” The manager bowed at him still don’t know what really happen.

He walk towards me before leave and almost whispered without even take a look on me, I could see from the edge of his eyes that he doesn't like me. I was surprised by his first long sentence to me,suddenly my excitement disappear when he said “Congratulations, you better be careful” 

 

 

"You better be careful"