-1-

Paradise Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*2 mouth before…


“ why you accept her challenge ?? you know Se young well right, this is just provocation !!” said her friend


“and don’t forget that you know me well, Jia. I can’t let her become more arogan anymore.”


“Ssul, just pretending like you not see her. If you continued this game, you can’t go back. Remember your mom, I can’t forgot how she hate when she saw you sing in the competition last year. Since then, I couldn’t see your face in the school until one week.”


Silent…

“I know, you’re angry right ?? And its hard to yield. I know….”


Sulli sigh...

“No. You don’t know, you never know how it was like. Please, don’t pretend like you already live with me since I was born.
You…just…a…friend.”
Then Sulli walked away, leave Jia alone.

Saturday, June 21th 2014


“Eomma, I will go home late. Don’t worry and please don’t look for me”


Sulli’s hope her mom can believe her this time.

Sulli finally arrive at the audition that was promised by her and Se Young. This place a little bit more luxurious when it compared with auditions in other places. Yahh, this is an annual auditions held our school. Every year, our school entering two names to compete.

“Are you ready……. Choi Sulli ??” said a lady from the corner of the room.

She is Lee Se Young. This year Ms. Bora put Se Young in this auddition without hesitation. Se young is Diva in our school. Singing, dancing, modelling, she has all skill of them.

“I thought you won’t come here…to the audition. And guess what,  I can’t see your shadow. Where’s she ??” said Se young.
Sulli still remember how is she a bit rough to Jia.

“Jia will be here soon. Se young aah, if I win this time, keep your promise. Don’t bother me again.This is last time  and let’s just say that we’ve never know each other next time when we met.” Asking Sulli.

“Who said you will won ??!! I know your ambitions Sulli, I know it.I will prove who is more superior among us. My skill one step more good instead of you.”

“geurae… I also don’t plan to losing from you.” Challenge Sulli. She smirked. She should win this time.I am not a LOSER !!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Sulli run fast as she as can. All she thought ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter